Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Is it me is Ethan page a smug cunt full of his own self- importantants

I thought he was fucking atrocious when he came in, but he's been quite impressive as part of The North tag team in fairness.

In news that will surprise no-one, the TNA reunion (like all Wrestlecon events) is off.

Edited by garynysmon
Posted

Dont get me wrong I like the north there the best tag team that the have Josh Alexander is a beast they have a good act...I just get a money grabbing whore Colt cabana vibe of him

Posted
1 hour ago, kidzero said:

Dont get me wrong I like the north there the best tag team that the have Josh Alexander is a beast they have a good act...I just get a money grabbing whore Colt cabana vibe of him

You met him at Universal Uproar, too?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

As critical as I've been of the dead crowds for Impact TV tapings, I haven't half appreciated having some kind of background noise for the past two weeks of episodes!

Edited by garynysmon
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Thinking about it, the company that will come out least damaged out of this whole situation may well be Impact.

It depends very little on its ticket sales and PPV buys and is essentially a TV product owned by a media company.

(How this affects its parent company is a different matter of course).

Posted

70 year old Mike Jackson makes his Impact debut. Johnny Swinger is still my favourite wrestler. 

 

Posted

I'm still spinning through episodes from 11 weeks ago with this but I believe Part 1 of Rebellion aired last night?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah. 

Have just watched a few clips from it and as Impact's sound mixing is generally so bad anyway, an empty arena doesn't sound much worse than the weekly tv!

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
Posted

What’s with other promotions using former PPV names? Had WWE let the trademarks on “Rebellion” and “Bash at the Beach” lapse or something?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...