My laughs went into double figures last night. Rough Riders were great, Jazzy Fitbody, with Madison at her dickish best & even Moose was entertaining. Julian Cumberbun going to a 60-minute draw with Billy Robinson in Osaka, had me too, in addition to Callis' comment about Mr. Atlantis' trapezius (for some reason). I could happily watch that shit every week.

• Paid Members

I did my yearly watch of some TNA the other day and have spent the last few days trying to push my brain back through my ear. You think WWE is shit and then you see that this promotion is still somehow going, like a slow-motion version of Sean Connery in The Untouchables dragging himself through his flat.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:37 AM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The Joey Ryan power cock stuff is bad enough but those clothesline are fucking woeful. Looks like the sort of shit a One Rumble Wonder would throw not someone who has been around as long as Shamrock. 

To be fair, Shamrock is old and he only ever did two years in big time wrestling, and it was over twenty years ago. 

Just been catching up on a few weeks worth of Impact.
A few comments:

Heel RVD is SO good. I'd forgotten just what a prick he could be. Katie Forbes is brilliant as the slutty girlfriend too. Just great.
Plus, Johnny Swinger's throwback gimmick is genuinely funny - 'I just took a diz-ump in his bag!'. If you'd have said at the start of 2019 that I would enjoy anything involving Johnny Swinger I would have told you you were crazy.

Anyway, back to how awesome RVD and Katie Forbes are....

Edited by Snitsky's back acne