Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Johnny swinger has been very entertaining since he got there 

It made me laugh when they had the throwback episode and they kept saying he had to slow down and he was ahead of his time 

The idea of forming a "kliq" made me laugh and hope they actually follow through with it 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Johnny swinger has been very entertaining since he got there 

It made me laugh when they had the throwback episode and they kept saying he had to slow down and he was ahead of his time 

 

Yeah. Me too. Though it was littered with laughs - not something I generally look for in wrestling, but there was some genuinely funny shit on that show.

Posted
10 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

Yeah. Me too. Though it was littered with laughs - not something I generally look for in wrestling, but there was some genuinely funny shit on that show.

Yeah same here, it genuinely had me laughing at so many points, I hope they do them on the rare occasion

Sorry if this has already been covered but was Cyrus pretending to be edge or summin? With the blonde wig and im sure that was edges name in wcw wasn't it?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

 

Sorry if this has already been covered but was Cyrus pretending to be edge or summin? With the blonde wig and im sure that was edges name in wcw wasn't it?

I'm not sure if he was pretending to be him or not but, yes, Sexton Hardcastle was Edge's name on the indies before he signed with WWE.
I loved the throwback episode too and I normally wouldn't like that kind of thing either. 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

I'll watch it later. 

I have my issues with the weekly show due to the dead crowds at tapings, but in fairness the PPV's always seem to deliver.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...