Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

On one hand this is kind of funny because it’s Impact...

but the amount of lewd content I’ve seen on Twitch from “gaming” streamers who’ve never seen a ban makes this seem pretty ridiculous to me.

Those “gaming” streamers make them money, Impact does not

Every time I pop on to Twitch to check out whoever’s streaming that I follow Impact has about 40 viewers, their rules only apply when they feel like it. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 1/13/2020 at 11:03 PM, PJ Power said:

there's leaked audio that is claimed to be Tessa Blanchard doing a number two in a bathroom that she recorded, paid for by a fan with a ? fetish.

How much did that set you back @Scott Malbranque

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

On one hand this is kind of funny because it’s Impact...

but the amount of lewd content I’ve seen on Twitch from “gaming” streamers who’ve never seen a ban makes this seem pretty ridiculous to me.

There's a big difference between some gamer lass in a low cut top and RVD's softcore porn.

Posted
2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

There's a big difference between some gamer lass in a low cut top and RVD's softcore porn.

 

I’ve just seen the RVD stuff on YouTube and yeah it was pretty raunchy but then again the last time I was on Twitch I was recommended a stream that was a young woman playing video games who was wearing nothing but body paint and two tiny plasters covering her nips ?‍♂️

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

two tiny plasters covering her nips

Two in total, one per nip, or two in a criss cross like you get on Baz's arse in the Viz? 

  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

So this appears to be happening:

https://impactwrestling.com/tna-special-premiering-march-31-on-axs-tv/

Impact are sticking a TNA special on AXS at the end of the month. There's also a PPV on April 3rd, and apparently a TNA show at WrestleCon which will feature an Ultimate X and a King Of The Mountain match. I'm guessing they're one and the same. I wonder whether Tenay & West will be be available.

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Posted

More value in that now than the Impact brand to be honest.  I will watch!  Bit funny that almost everyone on that video is now working for WWE.

Posted
Just now, Loki said:

More value in that now than the Impact brand to be honest.  I will watch!  Bit funny that almost everyone on that video is now working for WWE.

Yeah, I totally agree. A permanent return to the recognisable TNA brand makes more sense from a business perspective than continuing on under the forgettable ‘Impact wrestling’ banner.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The TNA name was always shit, though. Just a bad bit of "hur-hur-hur" juvenile humour from the Attitude Era that's aged terribly.

Edited by Carbomb
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

The TNA name was always shit, though. Just a bad bit of "hur-hur-hur" juvenile humour from the Attitude Era that's aged terribly.

How many people actually got that "joke"? Doubt it was many. The problem was it was toxic by the end, nothing else. I'm getting old if that's now fucking nostalgia though!

Edited by tiger_rick
  • Paid Members
Posted
28 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

How many people actually got that "joke"? Doubt it was many. The problem was it was toxic by the end, nothing else. I'm getting hold if that's now fucking nostalgia though!

That's my point - it was shite even when it was new, and that was further compounded by TNA as a company being more miss than hit for most of its history.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...