• Paid Members

Yeh i thought that was tremendous, half way through i had my reservations and thought to myself that they might actually be playing it straight. The punchline at the end genuinely made me laugh though.

Loved the LAX segment this week.

As over the top and ridiculous the pairing of Kongo Kong and Laurel Van Ness is, her commitment to the character is first class.

KM is the worst thing ever.

As short as it was, the Garza Jr and Laredo Kid tag with Idris and the new guy was sooooo much better than the over choreographed and mapped out before the show feel of the X-Div 4-way. Three weeks in a row of Sydal opening the show too. I'd rather not.

No interest in the main event sadly. I accept the belt and what will probably happen with it but can't deal with these two against eachother.

Didn't really like the EC3 segment up until the whipping.

I'm intrigued with the Spud stuff but it's so weird how it started as a seemingly brutal hammer beatdown with a midget and has now gone full comedy.

In ratings news, Impact was back in the Top 10 at 10 with 135,000 viewers for the week ending May 7th. Most watched show on Spike that week had 204,000. A movie if I recall. Up to 309,000 in the States for this week with no NBA competition. 

Related link........

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/contract-broken-matt-impact-nordholm/#.WSbNO2eGOpo

I find this stuff fascinating, not so much from the TNA side but just anything from within WWE, any kind of internal e-mails, that gives a tiny insight in to the culture within that company. It's like some weird cult and you don't get to go too far inside very often, even if it's just some office lackey exchanging e-mails with Ed I still love it.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, kidzero said:

so spike uk is airing last weeks episode tonight so there now a week behind the u.s  GREAT STUFF SPIKE!

They have been sent the wrong tape. Happened with Challenge occasionally. They are looking at another showing 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Fuck the haters, Steiner's return is brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k56wDgnvtzk

This is the problem with their taping schedule. I was interested in this when it was spoiled. That was about 5 years ago. They need to get a quicker turnaround to capitalise on any buzz around the product.