• Paid Members

Spud has long known that he doesn't need to do stuff like that. It's one of the reasons why he's one of the best workers in the business. He hasn't been a spot-monkey since about 2006, over ten years ago.

• Paid Members

If TNA "allowed him" to do any of that, he'd be a generic little sod in the X-Division, if under contract at all. As it stands, he's a featured part of their programming, one of the most entertaining parts of the show, and not in danger of breaking his neck every five minutes. I know which I'd prefer.

• Paid Members

Don West is announcing at Slammiversary, so that's a must watch. Hope Don and the other bloke they've announced will stick around, because the announcing needs to be changed. Dont mind putting Josh Mattthews as a manager, but as a commentator he's dreadful.

People online continue to slag it, but Impact's really watchable at the minute. Last week was a cracking show. Hot crowd, good matches, good angles. Cant ask for much more.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Is Scott Steiner actually wrestling? I can't miss the chance to see Don West and melty Scott Steiner at the same time in 2017. It's testament to how much I don't care about current wrestling that my first show in two years would predominantly be due to Don West in the booth. I hope he says 'he creamed him there' as much as he did ten years ago. 

Edited by Gus Mears

Were the India crowd good then? May tune into those episodes, anything out of the dead impact zone is an immediate improvement