Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Eugh, few flashes of 20 year old me in that video. I don't see why Spud needs to be risking his body in matches like that anymore, he has moved on into much physically easier and better stuff. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Spud has long known that he doesn't need to do stuff like that. It's one of the reasons why he's one of the best workers in the business. He hasn't been a spot-monkey since about 2006, over ten years ago.

  • Paid Members
Posted

If you were planning on watching No Surrender on Spike tonight, if you were recording it or something, don't bother. They're repeating Turning Point. 

Another screw up by Spike. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

If TNA "allowed him" to do any of that, he'd be a generic little sod in the X-Division, if under contract at all. As it stands, he's a featured part of their programming, one of the most entertaining parts of the show, and not in danger of breaking his neck every five minutes. I know which I'd prefer.

Posted

Read this on Twitter earlier, mental when you think about it.

TNA have been running shows for 15 years today. That's 2 years longer than WCW and 6 years longer than ECW.

  • Moderators
Posted

Borash and Park shitting themselves and  being too scared to hang up on a skype from Steiner was awesome. Starting to think Broken Matt was more Borash by the minute.

Posted

"Yo Jeremy, you gained some weight, you got a fat ass too and everybody knows I hate fat asses"

God that's amazing, July 2nd I'm watching TNA.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Don West is announcing at Slammiversary, so that's a must watch. Hope Don and the other bloke they've announced will stick around, because the announcing needs to be changed. Dont mind putting Josh Mattthews as a manager, but as a commentator he's dreadful.

People online continue to slag it, but Impact's really watchable at the minute. Last week was a cracking show. Hot crowd, good matches, good angles. Cant ask for much more.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Is Scott Steiner actually wrestling? I can't miss the chance to see Don West and melty Scott Steiner at the same time in 2017. It's testament to how much I don't care about current wrestling that my first show in two years would predominantly be due to Don West in the booth. I hope he says 'he creamed him there' as much as he did ten years ago. 

Edited by Gus Mears
Posted

Were the India crowd good then? May tune into those episodes, anything out of the dead impact zone is an immediate improvement 

Posted

They're better than the Impact Zone crowd, but that's not saying much as you point out. They're mostly enthusiastic young adults and a whole lot of attractive women, not a Kevin Owens look-a-like in sight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...