He had a decent 1 on 1 match with Everett this week, I love when they have the basic X-Div matches, seems every single week they pile 6 guys in the match and the personalities get lost a little. Should save the multi man stuff for like you say special Ultimate X or Lockdown type matches.

Enjoying Impact these last few weeks.

5 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

This Swoggle/Spud feud is hilariously good. But does anyone else have an irrational dislike for Swoggle, I feel like I SHOULD like him in a "awwwww" sort of way, but I don't, he has a hateable face that resembles a potato. I find myself wanting spud to bounce him all over the arena.

Always been a big fan but Spud can really make anything he's put in work, can't he? He even lost to a child and made it work. I've never been into anything Hornswoggle has ever done more than this.  

have been catching up with Impact and I burst out laughing when spud' was cutting a promo in his bed saying that he would be back on impact

James spud's mum

spud mum kayfabe mum I trying to do an interview 

mum shut uo

revenge will be mine got to go

I am getting more from IMPACT than I am WWE at the moment I have to say. Every week seems a bit different and keeps my interest. I love the Spud stuff and it has totally surprised me how much I am enjoying it. 

It will be interesting to see where the company is at in 12 months time, if they can keep a consistent roster of decent talent and Bruce Pritchard on board then I think they will be winning people over in to thinking they are a reputable company worth checking out. 

"allowed him" what the fuck?

Spud even says "right time, right place" himself, he's grown way past being a spot monkey and knows he can get bigger reactions without all that stuff all the time.

Edited by Merzbow