• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Buzz Lightyear said:

That Justin fella has previous before with iMPACT doesn't he?

Interesting use of "needle" though. 

A lot of it very inaccurate. Like WWE buying TNA was a done deal or this situation whilst not Impact when he reported Mauro's contract was coming up in January. Also he reports on things which are hyped up big time, but then you get a fart.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Buzz Lightyear said:

Still surpised they haven't done a AMW reunion at sometime, he came back for a short team teaming with Hardy didn't he? 

Dont think there would be to much interest to be honest. The mix of Braden Walker and Beer Money being better than AMW really took whatever legacy they developed as a team. They were really good for a while there, but Chris Harris was real damaged goods after that WWE run. He looked shocking in his brief comeback as well. Had an opportunity to get back in the company, but turned up in poor shape and looked unmotivated.

PWInsider have more on the story. 

Basically Karen and Jeff not happy with Bob Ryder over some hotel bookings, there was an arguement & it looked like Bob had been fired/quit.

He hasn't and it's been sorted. He's still with the company, but his health isn't good again (he had cancer a few years back). 

The original tweets once again underline how the wrestling industry will jump on ANYTHING to criticise the company. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Buzz Lightyear said:

The original tweets once again underline how the wrestling industry will jump on ANYTHING to criticise the company. 

I'm not sure I'd go quite that far, but with Dixie out of the picture etc I am surprised how many are ignoring that its basically a clean slate and are talking about TNA that its still run in the way it was. 

It does come across as more professional than it was, but they really need to do more regular tapings as they lose so much momentum with such a big gap between them.

I must say that the smaller soundstage they used for the last episode looked nowhere near as good as the biggest one they used for the ones previous. Those extra few hundred seats make such a big difference .

2 hours ago, garynysmon said:

I'm not sure I'd go quite that far, but with Dixie out of the picture etc I am surprised how many are ignoring that its basically a clean slate and are talking about TNA that its still run in the way it was. 

I'm sorry, but TNA have burned their bridges with a lot of fans over the years, and it's going to take a lot more than just Dixie leaving to gain trust again. In fact, I'm not even 100% convinced she's not involved in some way.

They didn't do themselves any favours when they immediately put the belt on Del Rio in the first tapings of this new era.