Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
21 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

According to the tapings that went on during the 'live' show Crimson's return next week is in a tag team under a new ring name playing up on his military background 

 

Yeah he's the Soldies of War team they've been hyping the last few weeks.

Posted
2 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Low Ki is back, in full Hitman agent 47 gear, suit and gloves!!!

OK I might have to watch now 

  • Paid Members
Posted
32 minutes ago, Buzz Lightyear said:

Yeah he's the Soldies of War team they've been hyping the last few weeks.

With Gunner, I believe?

  • Paid Members
Posted
8 minutes ago, sj5522 said:

OK I might have to watch now 

Make the most of it, he'll have re-burned bridges by pissing off the entire staff by being a jumped-up self-important super serious prick as usual by the time we get to the next page.

 

Good news that they've brought back Gunner though, always thought he had something about him.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Gunner and Crimson are really shit names, and not in that way where someone has a shit name but it grows on you after a while because they're good to watch. They deserve a repackage.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Turns out it's not Gunner with Crimson, it's some dude called Jax Dane. I'd read the Gunner news on a couple of sites, guess people saw it was a military gimmick, put 2+2 together & made 5.

Shame, I loved Gunner. I'd not mind him turning up in NXT.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Wasn't Gunner backstage at NXT a few times around the time Austin Aries was spotted at Full Sail? I'm surprised they didn't pick him up actually.

Posted

Gunner is friends with the Hardys, he used to appear in 'The Hardy Show' they did and popped up in extras on hardys wwe dvds

Solid look and was decent inring, never gained momentum (story of tna's life) but nxt would be good for him, Always like Crimson not sure why to be honest

Posted
4 minutes ago, Gcf1997 said:

What's the actual point in Magnus going around with the GFW titles when they are completely worthless

I think they'll unify them at Slammiversary. I don't mind them on the show but after a while they'll need bin them (probably when new titles are done).

As for the viewership, slight increase from last week 320k. It's Pop so they'll never draw anything anywhere near the levels of 5+ years ago. 

Posted (edited)

Storm can produce much better than what he did during World Title match. Nothing clicked at all and Storm especially looked very clumsy. Would like to see him more agressive too. 

Edited by Buzz Lightyear
Posted

I really enjoyed the X-Division main event, but Andrew Everett is a maniac. Not sure he's ever taken a safe bump. Fucking Sonjay Dutt - at least he got clobbered. Xavier looks good. Not gonna lie, always been a Low Ki fan so I'm open to a short run.

I thought we were getting LAX Vs Reno Scum but they obviously decided to keep the champs strong by having them squash someone instead. The jobber matches were not unwelcome. Kongo Kong is a good laugh.

Please, God, let that be the end of ODB. Brooke should be back on these tapings, or Santana Garrett.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...