2 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Low Ki is back, in full Hitman agent 47 gear, suit and gloves!!!

OK I might have to watch now 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, sj5522 said:

OK I might have to watch now 

Make the most of it, he'll have re-burned bridges by pissing off the entire staff by being a jumped-up self-important super serious prick as usual by the time we get to the next page.

Good news that they've brought back Gunner though, always thought he had something about him.

• Paid Members

Turns out it's not Gunner with Crimson, it's some dude called Jax Dane. I'd read the Gunner news on a couple of sites, guess people saw it was a military gimmick, put 2+2 together & made 5.

Shame, I loved Gunner. I'd not mind him turning up in NXT.

4 minutes ago, Gcf1997 said:

What's the actual point in Magnus going around with the GFW titles when they are completely worthless

I think they'll unify them at Slammiversary. I don't mind them on the show but after a while they'll need bin them (probably when new titles are done).

As for the viewership, slight increase from last week 320k. It's Pop so they'll never draw anything anywhere near the levels of 5+ years ago. 

I really enjoyed the X-Division main event, but Andrew Everett is a maniac. Not sure he's ever taken a safe bump. Fucking Sonjay Dutt - at least he got clobbered. Xavier looks good. Not gonna lie, always been a Low Ki fan so I'm open to a short run.

I thought we were getting LAX Vs Reno Scum but they obviously decided to keep the champs strong by having them squash someone instead. The jobber matches were not unwelcome. Kongo Kong is a good laugh.

Please, God, let that be the end of ODB. Brooke should be back on these tapings, or Santana Garrett.