What's the difference from how he's set up and Edwards in that TNA one? Except the chair 

Genuinely don't know how to brace for one and how it feels done 'right', but I know I wouldn't bloody like to take one of those stompy moves, especially if it's just meant to be an apron move to lead to a bigger spot like the ROH one was

Think they said Xplosion was going to by on the My5 Catchup service, so you'll at least get highlights that way. Episodes of impact will still be available on Total Access TNA aswell (a week after first airing i believe) as well as the rest of the back catalogue, only a fiver - http://fightnetwork.com/totalaccesstna/ so if you really want to watch theres plenty of options at least. 

31 minutes ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

I think there's the Total Access App which is still going which will be part of the deal.so doubt it'll be on that.

If you read my post, the one above yours, you'll notice i said it WILL be on Total Access - 7 days from original airing along with rest of back catalogue. 

Looks like only Xplosion will be on MY5 - "TNA Xplosion will be exclusive to My5 - which is part of the Channel 5 stable - available on Sky TV, Freeview, Freesat and Virgin Media." - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/wrestling/wwe-rival-nets-free-air-9949645

Edited by Hail

I think by "that" Jon was referring to My5 - the subject of the post he was replying to while you were submitting yours.

EDIT: Another example of how easily it's done.

Edited by Uncle Zeb

Just now, Uncle Zeb said:

I think by "that" Jon was referring to My5 - the subject of the post he was replying to while you were submitting yours.

Didn't get that from his reply but if thats the case then sorry we are making the same bloody point and i feel like a dick now - thanks Zeb! :)