The way TNA book Lashley is nothing short of brilliant, the sit down interview this week was quality, he really is an athletic freak.

That little bald one in Reno Scum is awful.

Karen Jarrett you absolute minx :wub:

The Lashley interview was excellent.

Not sure on Reno Scum myself but dig the theme and think the oi stuff could really get over.

The ODB/Rebel match was truly dreadful, from the entrances to the slow, sloppy, crap in the ring. The Division isn't worth the TV time

Really enjoyed last nights show bar the knockouts match fingers crossed there will be some decent talent to come in and improve the division glad to see the pointless DCC looks to be coming to an end I wasn't looking forward to the return of Karen but it came across much better than expected

I quite like TNA since I started watching it again 3 weeks a go, the crowd love EC3, he needs to be the main guy there, he has lots of charisma, decent worker and looks like a star, Bobby Lashley is also good but for different reasons.

Apparently Dixie has put a photo of Garza Jr on Instagram wishing him luck in his debut tonight. Did he not debut 2 weeks ago?

Yes at the tapings, the episode he debuted on airs tonight on POP. Ditzy always posts in kayfabe rather than reality when it comes to TV, like for a debut or title change even if it's been common knowledge for weeks/months

Apparently Dixie has put a photo of Garza Jr on Instagram wishing him luck in his debut tonight. Did he not debut 2 weeks ago?

Yes at the tapings, the episode he debuted on airs tonight on POP. Ditzy always posts in kayfabe rather than reality when it comes to TV, like for a debut or title change even if it's been common knowledge for weeks/months

He's been on TV for the past 2 weeks, both times in matches.

He's been on TV for the past 2 weeks, both times in matches.

I'll be honest, I haven't watched the last couple of weeks so assumed the debut hadn't aired yet