• Paid Members

Looks good, clearly Lucha Underground have massively influenced them. I'd definitely like to see more of that in place of most wrestling skits.

Could've done with one of them asking someone else if they've had their shit pushed in, though.

This is now Ruby's pinned tweet.

https://www.twitter.com/RebyHardy/status/841392118144868352

Who the fuck is Ruby?

That's called predictive text. Can cause some errors especially when it's a name not commonly used within the systems or your own personal dictionary. If you'd like to recheck it you'll find it is fixed. Any further spelling or grammatical comments well you just send them over. ☺️

Who the fuck is Ruby?

That's called predictive text. Can cause some errors especially when it's a name not commonly used within the systems or your own personal dictionary. If you'd like to recheck it you'll find it is fixed. Any further spelling or grammatical comments well you just send them over. ☺️

Missed a trick with a broken/DELETE reply there, chap.

For all the sucktitude that Alberto reeks of, his introduction and subsequent title match do at least seemed to have garnered some attention. As the press release notes, the two videos on the youtube page have amassed almost a million views each! To put that into perspective, most other videos that go up each week including all the others FOR that week have less than 100,000. Even Hardys related stuff. Now I don't know if someone is sitting in the Impact offices pressing play over and over again.....

Assuming this will air this week:

That video is ace too. Love this style. I thought I was done with the wrestling for a while but I'll give TNA a go again.

Their manifesto going forward should be WCW meets Lucha Underground.

It's part of their push for more "digital content". It's just a shame they don't have TV tapings every week/every two weeks in order for even more content. Online is a big push for them moving forward, they want those lost fans back and following them online.

Still think the Lashley sit down interview was very well done, more of that.