Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

They're still finding their feet but this week was infinitely watchable. Certainly easier to get through than any show after Bound For Glory. Even if there were only 3 official matches. Offset by the fact that each was given a decent amount of time.

 

The stories (or the way Jarrett/Dutch want them told) are slowly starting to take shape.

 

I don't think the show was much more than good but I think as Slanmiversay starts to take shape (I'm guessing next tapings onwards after these tapings appear to be about re-setting the table) I think there may be a greater response to this version of Impact Wrestling.

Edited by uklaw
Posted

They're still finding their feet but this week was infinitely watchable. Certainly easier to get through than any show after Bound For Glory. Even if there were only 3 official matches. Offset by the fact that each was given a decent amount of time.

 

The stories (or the way Jarrett/Dutch want them told) are slowly starting to take shape.

 

I don't think the show was much more than good but I think as Slanmiversay starts to take shape (I'm guessing next tapings onwards after these tapings appear to be about re-setting the table) I think there may be a greater response to this version of Impact Wrestling.

 

It was a decent show not great but the first few set of tapings are going to be very hit and miss, trying new things out and seeing what works. 

 

Got a long way to go in terms of rebuilding the roster though, especially the X-Division. 

Posted

Strange as Konnan and some of his boys from CRASH as working with TNA also.

 

Yeah you'd think they would want one promotion in every country but clearly not with this. 

 

Don't AAA have a partnership with Lucha Underground too? 

Posted

Aye although a lot of LU names like Pentagon Jr and Fénix have left AAA, there's a lot of chaos going on down there with the aforementioned wrestlers having their names taken away etc.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeh ive heard Konnan talk about it on his podcast, AAA has stirred up a lot of shit.

 

Some of it was do with them taking advantage of Perro Agueyo's death on TV or something. I don't really know who the people are involved when Konnan talks about it so its hard to follow.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Realised while the forum was down I'm in the same boat as wrestleuk and have Total Access for free because I signed up on the old App. I never even entered any card details, I was just having a look.

 

Shame I probably still won't watch TNA.

Edited by Benno
Posted

Interesting that the official iMPACT twitter account has just started following the ITV WOS twitter account, announcement of deal soon? 

 

They've also just started following Lucha Underground too. Interesting timing with the AAA agreement the other day. 

Posted

Interesting that the official iMPACT twitter account has just started following the ITV WOS twitter account, announcement of deal soon?

 

They've also just started following Lucha Underground too. Interesting timing with the AAA agreement the other day.

There's already been a deal announced with ITV and Impact Wrestling.

Posted

 

Interesting that the official iMPACT twitter account has just started following the ITV WOS twitter account, announcement of deal soon?

 

They've also just started following Lucha Underground too. Interesting timing with the AAA agreement the other day.

There's already been a deal announced with ITV and Impact Wrestling.

 

I've seen tweets by people who should know these things - articles by people who keep a close watch on the scene , but I can't recall an official announcment.

Posted

My memory is getting fucking terrible - I am certain I read an official announcement and now I can't find it anywhere, surely my head hasn't just made that up.

  • Paid Members
Posted

They've just started following WOS on twitter.

 

Nordholm is in Mumbai setting up production for the India shows.

Posted

Last nights show gathering decent feedback, a lot of new faces on the show. 

 

The negatives have been the Knockouts division yet again though, other than the one decent month when they had Kong/Kim/Tara etc has there ever been anything worth while with that division? ODB for example is just dreadul to watch, brings nothing. 

 

They really should just stick with the three original titles, X-Division, Tag and World. The rest isn't needed or has proven to be a waste of time. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...