They're still finding their feet but this week was infinitely watchable. Certainly easier to get through than any show after Bound For Glory. Even if there were only 3 official matches. Offset by the fact that each was given a decent amount of time.

The stories (or the way Jarrett/Dutch want them told) are slowly starting to take shape.

I don't think the show was much more than good but I think as Slanmiversay starts to take shape (I'm guessing next tapings onwards after these tapings appear to be about re-setting the table) I think there may be a greater response to this version of Impact Wrestling.

Edited by uklaw

They're still finding their feet but this week was infinitely watchable. Certainly easier to get through than any show after Bound For Glory. Even if there were only 3 official matches. Offset by the fact that each was given a decent amount of time.

The stories (or the way Jarrett/Dutch want them told) are slowly starting to take shape.

I don't think the show was much more than good but I think as Slanmiversay starts to take shape (I'm guessing next tapings onwards after these tapings appear to be about re-setting the table) I think there may be a greater response to this version of Impact Wrestling.

It was a decent show not great but the first few set of tapings are going to be very hit and miss, trying new things out and seeing what works. 

Got a long way to go in terms of rebuilding the roster though, especially the X-Division. 

• Paid Members

Yeh ive heard Konnan talk about it on his podcast, AAA has stirred up a lot of shit.

Some of it was do with them taking advantage of Perro Agueyo's death on TV or something. I don't really know who the people are involved when Konnan talks about it so its hard to follow.

• Paid Members

Realised while the forum was down I'm in the same boat as wrestleuk and have Total Access for free because I signed up on the old App. I never even entered any card details, I was just having a look.

Shame I probably still won't watch TNA.

Edited by Benno

Interesting that the official iMPACT twitter account has just started following the ITV WOS twitter account, announcement of deal soon?

They've also just started following Lucha Underground too. Interesting timing with the AAA agreement the other day.

There's already been a deal announced with ITV and Impact Wrestling.

Interesting that the official iMPACT twitter account has just started following the ITV WOS twitter account, announcement of deal soon?

They've also just started following Lucha Underground too. Interesting timing with the AAA agreement the other day.

There's already been a deal announced with ITV and Impact Wrestling.

I've seen tweets by people who should know these things - articles by people who keep a close watch on the scene , but I can't recall an official announcment.

Last nights show gathering decent feedback, a lot of new faces on the show. 

The negatives have been the Knockouts division yet again though, other than the one decent month when they had Kong/Kim/Tara etc has there ever been anything worth while with that division? ODB for example is just dreadul to watch, brings nothing. 

They really should just stick with the three original titles, X-Division, Tag and World. The rest isn't needed or has proven to be a waste of time.