Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
40 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Maybe Sandow is coming back to the WWE for the 3rd time.

I fucking hope not.

  • Paid Members
Posted

IMPACT Indian branch for him, as an antagonist to The Great Khali, it'll get them around the loop three times. 50,000 people a night, no problem.

Posted

Sienna seems to be getting her own little faction, starting with her cousin(?), the lumbering KM last week, and Kongo Kong on next weeks live episode:

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is that their legit site? They have TNA in the name and The Hardys in their banner.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I give up trying to work this company out. I thought they'd completely changed to Impact Wrestling at long last.

Posted

He should know better than to reduce us to such immature contrivances on a board about sparkly-togged superheroes pretending to fight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...