Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Davey Richards is just the worst. Didn't he get a reputation for being a twat backstage too at one point? 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Davey Richards is just the worst. Didn't he get a reputation for being a twat backstage too at one point? 

Maybe. But the Wolves are a superb tag team.

Posted
On 4/6/2017 at 8:49 AM, FelatioLips said:

9/10 exclusive?

I was being a tad facetious but the PS4 has had a good many top rated exclusive games recently, from Nioh and Yakuza 0 to Horizon and Persona 5.

Eugh that gif, didn't Davey also fuck off to become a fireman? Bet he got sacked for putting lives in danger instead of saving them.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Cat crater said:

Maybe. But the Wolves are a superb tag team.

I'd disagree from what I've seen. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

 

Eugh that gif, didn't Davey also fuck off to become a fireman? Bet he got sacked for putting lives in danger instead of saving them.

Wasn't he training to be a paramedic at some point too? Presumably to give treatment to someone who he'd just dropped on their head

Posted
51 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'd disagree from what I've seen. 

Davey's lack of personality blends seamlessly with Eddie's very dull persona. Pair of try-hards. They both look like they still piss the bed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...