Another lawsuit settled, this time with Audience of One in which TNA (under Dixie Carter's ownership at the time) paid the first bill when they brought this company on board and then stopped paying, the company has now admitted they breached the terms of the contract. Anthem are to pay $336,502. 

They even played the stick with us we're sorting our TV deal out card which Carter always played when questions were asked about her. 

Worryingly on the press release Dixie Carter is still listed on the board. 

He has something I reckon, might be worth a shot in NXT or whatever.

Couple of observations from this weeks show.....cracking little video package on Crimson, gave him more personality in 1 minute than I have ever seen before. Kongo fucking Kong was back!!!! He did a brilliant little squash match in which he hit a splash from the top rope and the jobber did the Hogan body twitch selling it, it was great!!!

Low Ki is back, in full Hitman agent 47 gear, suit and gloves!!!

Somebody in the front row had a sign saying "Andrew Everett is my Dad" which made me laugh out loud a few times.

They are still hopeless this company, why are people carrying around fucking belts that aren't TNA, on Impact. Then to further add to that they don't even reference what they actually are, so you just get a load of twats walking round backstage with putrid looking green belts, it's just stupid. If they are going to play in the Global Force stuff then build it up, it's like Wrestlecon with a bunch of people walking round with different belts getting them signed.