16 minutes ago, Philjax said:

I really enjoyed the X-Division main event, but Andrew Everett is a maniac. Not sure he's ever taken a safe bump. Fucking Sonjay Dutt - at least he got clobbered. Xavier looks good. Not gonna lie, always been a Low Ki fan so I'm open to a short run.

I thought we were getting LAX Vs Reno Scum but they obviously decided to keep the champs strong by having them squash someone instead. The jobber matches were not unwelcome. Kongo Kong is a good laugh.

Please, God, let that be the end of ODB. Brooke should be back on these tapings, or Santana Garrett.

Reno Scum were pulled off the show as one of them has a shoulder injury and out of action for a month.

Agree on ODB, she's a waste of time  and hopefully only around short term. 

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

Enjoyed the show, bit baffled at spud being a ring announcer though!

I also noticed, that within a short period of time, 3 different Impact roster members (James Storm, ODB and Laurel V.N) each came down to the ring with a gimmicked bottle of some sort of alcoholic beverage, i think thats a bit much! 

Going by the tapings, Spud is no more. 

• Paid Members

Impact and Xplosion and other content will be on Channel 5's My5 app, all up now.

Spud is on the booking team, I imagine they will be reintroducing him again at some point as Dutch told Rex the gimmick wasn't working.

Desmond Xavier's a star in the making.

Edited by Psygnosis

16 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I didn't realise until watching that Spike is actually lower down the EPG than Challenge. I still think that Sunday night is a slightly better timeslot, despite the tradition of Friday night wrestling on UK screens.

But if on a Friday many could watch on a Saturday on the 5 player.

I only got around to watching the show today. I actually really enjoyed it and found it an easy watch. The final 2 matches were great fun and even enjoyed the squash matches. I also quite like the LAX, as I remember the previous LAX were pretty shit. Seeing Storm feud with EC3 and Lashley with Alberto sounds good to me. I just hope they can keep having the X division as an important thing. I think they have the talent in the X division but with constant 5-7 minute multi man matches you will not see it; singles matches or longer matches in general are needed. I also think Xavier should be pushed in the future, he is obviously someone they want to focus on as despite losing he looked strong in the title match. 

• Paid Members
On 21/04/2017 at 0:46 PM, Buzz Lightyear said:

Going by his Twitter feed, Crazy Steve is done with the company (which is a surprising move). 

Seem to be reading around he's signed some type of deal with WWE, but not sure of what. He was trained by EY, possible new member of Sanity?

This weeks is repeated again Tuesday My5 (SkyCh175) 9:00pm & Thursday My5 12:55am

For next week, SKY EPG so far shows Friday Spike (SkyCh160) 9pm (first airing) with a repeat at Midnight on Saturday night.   There should be the Tuesday & Thursday repeats too, but the EPG doesn't go that far in advance

Edited by WyattSheepMask