Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Beulah McGillicutty did her first ever Podcast appearance on this week's episode of Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore.

She spoke for an hour about how she first entered the business and then her involvement in the ECW Dreamer/Raven feud, but they ran out of time at that point.

Hopefully there will be a second part discussing the rest of her ECW run and both of her One Night Stand appearances.

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

It's not dead, we're still alive! We've recorded 2 episodes that havent been released just due to being busy, but they will be in a week or two (currently getting married/on honeymoon)...and we've been talking about doing something more regular when AEWs show starts up...

Congratulations Liam! Sounds like a good excuse for an episode about wrestling weddings...

• Paid Members

So we launched our new podcast today (I'm sure it's probably not up to the same standards as the many other offerings in this thread, but still), The Wrestlecube. If you feel like having a listen we have a very relaxed discussion about Royal Quest, All Out, Rev Pro, Lazytown and more. Please be kind, we're just starting out and I appreciate it needs work!  

7 minutes ago, mim731 said:

So we launched our new podcast today (I'm sure it's probably not up to the same standards as the many other offerings in this thread, but still), The Wrestlecube. If you feel like having a listen we have a very relaxed discussion about Royal Quest, All Out, Rev Pro, Lazytown and more. Please be kind, we're just starting out and I appreciate it needs work!  

Don’t worry about it being upto standard with anyone else, just do your thing and enjoy doing it. Congratulations on launching though

New from Bro Radio in the Vale of Glamorgan, the Kings Of Bro podcast has 15+-year veteran and multi-time Welsh heavyweight champion Kade Callous as its first guest, covering everything from his WWE try-out disappointment and the modern day NXT UK pathway to obscure indy curios of the mid-2000s and run-ins with Lembit Opik...

Edited by AshC

On this morning's new episode of Edge & Christian's podcast, they announced it would be Edge's last one.

He doesn't have the time to keep doing it as his missus is now working away from home every week.

I probably won't keep listening because Edge was always the one to keep conversations going when they have guests. And when they do an episode without a guest Christian is usually messing about with his phone and not listening to what Edge is talking about leading to him repeating himself over and over.

They have had some really good episodes over their two year run though, shame it had to end.