Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Anyone going to any of the live podcast shows at King's Place tomorrow? How 2 Wrestle, Attitude Era and Wrestle Me are all doing shows.

Gutted that I can't make this. AEP and Wrestle Me are two of my favourite podcasts. I can give or take H2W though, I'd rather have a live episode of Cinema Swirl.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Anyone going to any of the live podcast shows at King's Place tomorrow? How 2 Wrestle, Attitude Era and Wrestle Me are all doing shows.

The Wrestle Me show is a week Saturday, not tomorrow. You nearly made me shit myself then.Ā 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, gmoney said:

The Wrestle Me show is a week Saturday, not tomorrow. You nearly made me shit myself then.Ā 

On the plus side, at least I found out now rather than tomorrow night, stood there like a bell-end.

Wrestle Me has been the absolute highlight of my podcasting week since hearing about it here a few months back. I'm also guilty of singing along to the "WRRRRESTLE ME PETER!" bit when I'm cooking in the kitchen, smiling like an idiot all the way.Ā 

Ā 

• Paid Members

Catching up on JRā€™s podcast since Conrad joined himĀ is quite similar to listen to Jim call an AEW show. For the most part, Jim proves heā€™s a great story-teller who still has a lot to offer the business, but every now and then the mask slips and we get a glimpse of the crazy, grumpy, bitter old man.Ā 

Itā€™s mad as well because itā€™s not even as if Conrad is bringing up touchy subjects or pushing for a reaction from Jim. Itā€™s just JRĀ winding himself up and arguing with thin air.Ā 

Conrad: ā€œThe Canadian Stampede Ten Man Tag is an incredible match, arguably the best multi-man tag of all time,Ā agreed?ā€

Jim: ā€œAgreed. What I loved was that the ten guys put their egos aside and sold for each other. Nothing angers me more than prima donnas who donā€™t sell or who wonā€™t put their egos to one side in multi-man matches. Royal Rumbles were terrible for it! Take your bumps and shut the fuck up!Ā I donā€™t want to hear about how something doesnā€™t work for you! We pay you a million dollars a year!! Donā€™t give me that ā€œdoesnā€™t work for me, brother,ā€ shit!! FUCKING SELL A BIT MORE, HAVE BETTER MATCHES AND THEN MAYBE THAT ONE MILLION A YEAR MIGHT BE TWO OR THREE MULLION A YEAR YOUĀ FUCKING PRICK!....In my opinion.ā€

Conrad: ā€œ...Bret and Stone Cold had good chemistry, didnā€™t they?ā€

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Listened to my first Grilling JR show last week, enjoyed it more than any Bischoff/Prichard show i have in a while. Just sounded more honest and he didnt give a safe/stock answer to things he may even not remember which is what i feel Prichard does constantly.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I think it's done. There's been no new episodes for months now :(

It would be a shame if they did tie up the Monday night wars bit. At 2 months to June then 1 episode to Dec and 1 for 01 it's so close to a nice final chapter.