Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

With the initial dick pill ads it seemed like there was an effort to be funny, then it just became "LOLHARDDICK".

Speaking of Conrad, I gave the Yokozuna and Tazz episodes of Bruce's podcast a go and they were both real solid. Yoko's especially was a return to form.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

Conrad has a strange obsession with penis, i listened to an Ask Anything episode with Arn the other day and you could sense the childlike glee in his voice when he asked "when was the first time you saw the babies arm?".

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Conrad has a strange obsession with penis, i listened to an Ask Anything episode with Arn the other day and you could sense the childlike glee in his voice when he asked "when was the first time you saw the babies arm?".

Probably because he hasn't seen his own in years.

Corny's got the worst shilling by far, I think. I've tried a few of the Experience podcasts on the way to work - and a lot of it is probably my morning brain - but he's got this way of slowwwwwly segwaying in and out of the adverts almost insidiously too effectively, whereby I'll realise on the bus that I've been actually just listening to him trying to sell a giant Woodstock DVD compilation for nigh on twenty minutes. 

It's rubbish. 

After The Bell had a decent first effort. It's nice to hear them be a bit more open about certain subjects and Corey is a good guy to deal with it. Although they quickly need to stop with telling how how edgy and controversial it is.

Would be interested in hearing a lot more from HHH. And even Seth just to understand why he's such a whiny little bitch.

• Paid Members

Here’s our 2 hour interview with Wrestling legend Savio Vega. We cover loads, including Kwang.

https://soundcloud.com/bbgwpod/savio-vega-interview

4A34EF96-CCEF-4004-8C12-F9B7D03D7F0C.thumb.jpeg.80c897179b59016e285ef60f13204eb1.jpeg

Also, cheers to anyone who has listened to any of our interviews & shows. We currently knock out several episodes (different themes) each week. Just check this morning and we averaging over 3.3k downloads per week. Very happy with that, thanks.

D57E710B-DCAA-4261-94EE-87CCFA7F891D.thumb.jpeg.417afa90ed9ad111f907636675aa889d.jpeg

BBGWrestling.com 

• 3 weeks later...