Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members
On 9/19/2019 at 10:15 AM, Liam O'Rourke said:

It's not dead, we're still alive! We've recorded 2 episodes that havent been released just due to being busy, but they will be in a week or two (currently getting married/on honeymoon)...and we've been talking about doing something more regular when AEWs show starts up...

Glad to hear it's still going. Came on here for the first time in years to try find out if it was still going. 

• Paid Members
On 9/19/2019 at 11:32 AM, TheToeSucker said:

I like SCG, But Old Man Jones is a bit too.....miserable for me. He shits on almost everything. The gimmick gets old.

I can see this but I like it, he tunes into my cynical side. Also he also has the things he likes so it doesnt bother me too much.

• Paid Members

We weren’t sure whether to post this or not due to the recent shit news about him passing. We planned to pop it online in November, but decided it was best to share it whilst Rick is still in people’s minds. We removed the ad sponsors etc, and whether you listen to it or not, go and check some of his matches as Rick Titan, or listen to some of his discussions about dealing with stress & anger.

Our interview with Rick Bognar.

https://soundcloud.com/bbgwpod/rick-titan-tribute-interview

D62E7E1C-AEEA-428D-AFB7-8D85A3DDA0FD.jpeg

• Paid Members

Interesting old William Regal interview from 1999. This was not long after he’d got himself clean from his addiction problems. 

He’s his usual polite self and not into bad mouthing anyone at all. Same as he is now really. But they ask him about a match with Great Muta in New Japan and he’s clearly not a fan of the match or Muta himself. Very rare you hear Regal have a pop at anyone. Don’t think I’ve ever seen the match but I’m curious now. Might give it a look in a bit. Think they had a couple of matches in Japan though. Just from a quick search there’s one in 95 and one in 97. 

About an hour in for the Muta stuff. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Here is our interview with Paul Diamond. We chat about his entire career, including his time as Kato and Max Moon in WWF. This was recorded just before he went in for some major surgery. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

https://soundcloud.com/bbgwpod/paul-diamond-interview

https://bbgwrestling.com/

A30DAE0D-7976-41C3-BA70-941486C123AE.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

12 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Could be one for the questions thread, but does anyone know of any good podcasts that have analysed/spoken about recent AEW Dynamite episodes? Still waiting for that SCG gear @Liam O'Rourkebut until then would like something to chew on ;)

Post Wrestling do a weekly review episode. 

Their regular schedule is always worth adding to everyone's overflowing podcast list 

On 10/1/2019 at 11:37 AM, Kaz Hayashi said:

We weren’t sure whether to post this or not due to the recent shit news about him passing. We planned to pop it online in November, but decided it was best to share it whilst Rick is still in people’s minds. We removed the ad sponsors etc, and whether you listen to it or not, go and check some of his matches as Rick Titan, or listen to some of his discussions about dealing with stress & anger.

Our interview with Rick Bognar.

https://soundcloud.com/bbgwpod/rick-titan-tribute-interview

D62E7E1C-AEEA-428D-AFB7-8D85A3DDA0FD.jpeg

Has it come out how he died yet?

Always makes me chuckle when I hear the segues into an advert on a podcast, new leader on the board from the latest JR podcast.

After a heartfelt JR piece about Terry Gordy being on borrowed time in the WWE as The Executioner before his untimely death, Conrad chirpily piped in with “do you feel like you’re on borrowed time with your mobile provider?”