Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Can't help but feel the majority of the roster are feeling like Moxley did.

Promos that mean nothing, stories that go nowhere, corny embarrassing content that's disconnected thousands of fans.

Just sums Vince up that he'd be desperate to use Reigns illness for cheap heat.

• Paid Members

I think somewhere here has said it before, but I don't think there's anything that sums up modern WWE better than the fact that we're talking about Dean Ambrose - former WWE Champion, multiple time Intercontinental Champion, longest reigning US Champion in WWE history, multiple time Tag Team Champion, Money In The Bank winner, one third of arguably the greatest trio of all time, one of a very small selection of wrestlers of his era to have wrestled The Undertaker, Triple H, Batista and Brock Lesnar - and in spite of all of that we're talking about him in terms of wasted potential and missed opportunities. Because none of those accomplishments have been allowed to matter.

Just finished listening to it. This guy on this podcast compared to the guy that appeared on Austin’s is night and day. Despite airing his grievances, he never come across as bitter. Frustrated yes, but not bitter. If you’ve not listened to it yet, it’s well worth your time

It’s sad that WWE can do what it does to professional wrestlers. I’m glad Moxley never got to the same point Punk did and just packed it all in. 

I wonder just how bad the line about Roman’s leukaemia was.  

I'd say if AEW weren't throwing the cash about then he would have just jacked it in. There was no wrestling outfit that could offer Punk big money when he walked away. 

1 minute ago, DCW said:

I'd say if AEW weren't throwing the cash about then he would have just jacked it in. There was no wrestling outfit that could offer Punk big money when he walked away. 

That's not what he says in this interview, well worth a listen to it

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

That's not what he says in this interview, well worth a listen to it

It's a great quote when he says if there was no wrestling outside of WWE, he would rather have started his own company, trained guys from scratch and reseeded the industry than stay.

• Paid Members

It's funny all his on-screen grievances for are the stuff @Supremo has spent the past few years livid about.

It's a good listen, surprisingly. Mostly because it's a good eye-opener to what is going on in the company to create such horrid telly every week. We all sort of knew it, but that's it confirmed. 

Moxley seems like the most down to earth guy on the planet and his love of wrestling really comes across in that podcast.

"That" line must have been horrific if he felt that someone would fired (probably him as he said) and sponsors would walk, if he actually said it.

Just confirms what most of think is wrong with the company from a creative standpoint.

Edited by The King Of Swing

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

It's funny all his on-screen grievances for are the stuff @Supremo has spent the past few years livid about.

It's a good listen, surprisingly. Mostly because it's a good eye-opener to what is going on in the company to create such horrid telly every week. We all sort of knew it, but that's it confirmed. 

My conclusion by the end was that @Supremo is Jon Moxley.