Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

19 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Took him half the year to figure out whether to shit or wind his watch.

Well if there is one thing I canā€™t stand, itā€™s waiting 6 months between new podcastsĀ 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Louch said:

Well if there is one thing I canā€™t stand, itā€™s waiting 6 months between new podcastsĀ 

In a series, that's not great but with the format of Austin's it's not important. Plus it was getting a bit stale. He's done everyone important. Hopefully the break has done him good.Ā 

8 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

In a series, that's not great but with the format of Austin's it's not important. Plus it was getting a bit stale. He's done everyone important. Hopefully the break has done him good.Ā 

Well if thereā€™s one thing I canā€™t stand, itā€™s when podcasts get a bit staleĀ 

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Listening to it now. We knew most of the Lesnar Mania "missed opportunity" reasons but it's pretty sad hearing about it from Moxley's point of view. It was the perfect match to be so different from a normal WWE match (in that era) and from a usual Brock match, and the idea for the start of itĀ I love, but it just...got...nothing.

• Paid Members

Iā€™m only half way through butĀ Part 2 is already much better than Part 1.

As frustrating as it is to listen to,Ā him going into so much detail about the Brock match fills me with even more enthusiasm and excitement for him outside of WWE.

Almost every idea he pitched sounded greatĀ and wouldā€™ve made for an awesomeĀ angle and match. Flipping the bird as he goes unconscious sounds so cool. Has anyone ever done that before? I feel like Iā€™ve seen it somewhere else. Love the idea of shooting an angle with Frank Mir too.Ā Iā€™ve always rated Moxley as a performer but it sounds like he has a fantastic mind for cool stuff.

His explanation about the Austin podcast puts everything into perspective as well. Love that he asked Steve to redo it now he can say whatever the fuck he wants.

I also feel like I can finally rest now understanding whyĀ Summerslam was so fuckingĀ stupid and made everyone look like a moron. Thanks, Brock.

Edited by Supremo

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Flipping the bird as he goes unconscious sounds so cool. Has anyone ever done that before? I feel like Iā€™ve seen it somewhere else.

Brock did it to Taker while passing out to Hell's Gate. IIRC it's been edited out on the Network.

Edited by King Mal the Glorious

• Paid Members

Pretty sureĀ VinceĀ has even done that spot, or something like it. I've definitely got a memory of a semi-conscious Vince, middle finger extended. Maybe it was after the Hogan match?