Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

5 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I wonder whether it's leading to Moxley being on Austin's podcast at some point. 

That's the plan, apparently. Austin has been gutted about it since it happens and they're going to talk soonish. Looking forward to that one. 

• Paid Members

That'll be fun. Has Arn Anderson made any podcast appearances or started one of his own since WWE gave him the heave ho? 

EDIT: Apparently he and Conrad Thompson are going to do one. That could be interesting. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
No double post

Lot of very irritating stuff from Khan on the Austin content imo. In one podcast he claimed:

• Double or Nothing was one of the best shows of all time
  • Cody and Dustin are one of the best tag teams of all time
  • Dustin is one of the best wrestlers of all time
  • Cody vs Dustin was one of the best matches of all time

Calm down pal.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

Lot of very irritating stuff from Khan on the Austin content imo. In one podcast he claimed:

Calm down pal.

To be fair to him, he's ploughing enough money into this to try and make it a success, he's hardly going to say the show/matches/performers are "alright, I suppose". 

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

Calm down pal.

It's almost like he wants to promote the product. 

(Point 3 is perfectly arguable though, depending on your goalposts.) 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Joe_the_Lion said:

By what measure?

By the measure of having an opinion about something that is shared by quite a lot of people.

A motivated, in shape Dustin is as good as anyone today.

Does anyone know why Meltzer seemed to hate the guy? It's been pointed out in a few of Conrads podcast that he really had something against him and would shit all over his matches.

• Paid Members

6 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

A motivated, in shape Dustin is as good as anyone today.

Does anyone know why Meltzer seemed to hate the guy? It's been pointed out in a few of Conrads podcast that he really had something against him and would shit all over his matches.

I asked the question a few weeks back. I don't read the observer or listen to Big Dave, but I was wondering what his take is on Dustin currently? It would be pretty spectacular for him to continue to hate on Dustin whilst sporting a serious hard on for all of AEW. Including that shite Battle Royale. 

I'm half expecting a full 180. Plans always change. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

Just now, Silky Kisser said:

I asked the question a few weeks back. I don't read the observer or listen to Big Dave, but I was wondering what his take is on Dustin currently? It would be pretty spectacular for him to continue to hate of Dustin whilst sporting a serious hard on for all of AEW. 

I'm half expecting a full 180. Plans always change. 

I just checked and he gave the AEW match 5 snowflakes.

• Paid Members

Dustin was wrestling two years and he was brilliant. Then he got better with age. Was never afraid to try stuff. Never took himself too seriously. Had a couple of periods where he was a bit fat and unmotivated but always got himself back in shape, back in a job and back working better than people half his age. He's world class.

31 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

By the measure of having an opinion about something that is shared by quite a lot of people.

Good for them. His matches are usually quite good (can't think of a great singles outing off the top of my head), he's not a a particularly great promo and he's never been in a money feud on the big stage. Fuck all about his career screams all time great. He's a good hand, nothing more.