Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

I've got a visual in my head of a beaten down, half dead, teary eye McMahon giving Austin the bird... St Valentines Day Massacre? 

Aye, pretty certain it was when Austin was climbing the cage before Big Show debuted. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

7 hours ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

Brock did it to Taker while passing out to Hell's Gate. IIRC it's been edited out on the Network.

On the uk scene , Chris Renfrew did it passing out to Big damo for the ICW title a few years ago 

Loved all of the Moxley podcasts. As someone mentioned he's not being an arsehole, he's just laying out frustrations. It sounds absolutely exhausting being in WWE. I'm glad he's out and can thrive or fail on his own ideas.

• Paid Members

Found the Keller one a tough listen. Literally. The first one has poor sound and adverts every 30 seconds. The second one has better sound but he swears every 5 seconds and the beeping is all over the place. Plus adverts every 30 seconds.

The last few minutes was the most interesting part of the whole thing. Interesting again though how much he thinks like the fans. Frustrations at three hours of Raw particularly.

Dustin Rhodes is on Talk is Jericho this week. 

It's a good listen. He also seemed really frustrated in the WWE system by the end, showing up for TV every week and given nothing to do. Also had an interesting line about how in the 90s Vince would go to some bigger house shows (like MSG) and how he was 'happy and joking and not miserable all of the fucking time'. 

I'm paraphrasing, but that line stuck out to me. 

And how can I forget the infamous Stiff Right Hand podcast ... www.stiffrighthand.com ... available on all good podcast platforms, & free download on it's own micro-site.

The Dominator, of EWW infamy, gives it to you strong style every week, with guests, contributors, special interviews & more!

Get it ...

On 6/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, tiger_rick said:

Found the Keller one a tough listen. Literally. The first one has poor sound and adverts every 30 seconds. The second one has better sound but he swears every 5 seconds and the beeping is all over the place. Plus adverts every 30 seconds.

The last few minutes was the most interesting part of the whole thing. Interesting again though how much he thinks like the fans. Frustrations at three hours of Raw particularly.

I liked the Keller one and I generally like Keller podcasts well enough but I font their structure odd. The first 3-5 minutes are always adverts, which makes them easy to skip. However, from there you have adverts seemingly randomly appearing in the middle of conversations, it’s very badly structured. Surely this is avoidable? I can’t think of many (or perhaps any) other podcasts which operate like this.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I liked the Keller one and I generally like Keller podcasts well enough but I font their structure odd. The first 3-5 minutes are always adverts, which makes them easy to skip. However, from there you have adverts seemingly randomly appearing in the middle of conversations, it’s very badly structured. Surely this is avoidable? I can’t think of many (or perhaps any) other podcasts which operate like this.

It's avoidable by signing up for their paid "VIP membership" (includes the Torch newsletter, member-only podcasts, etc), which is no doubt why the ads are done in such an annoying way.

Tony Khan on Austin’s show is a cracking listen. Was surprised at how knowledgeable he is about wrestling, he showed a real passion too.

Stone Cold cleared up his side of the infamous Ambrose interview. And Khan gave his thoughts on the future of the business.

I have a great feeling about AEW going forward. 

• Paid Members

I wonder whether it's leading to Moxley being on Austin's podcast at some point.