Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

The little voiceovers he dubs in for 10 seconds or so before going to commercial break grate on me. You can clearly tell hes not actually talking to the guest when he does it, serves its purpose but its annoying.

5 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

The little voiceovers he dubs in for 10 seconds or so before going to commercial break grate on me. You can clearly tell hes not actually talking to the guest when he does it, serves its purpose but its annoying.

Fucking hell, he’s still doing that?  “haha, oh wow that’s really interesting Slash, I never though oh it that. we’ll talk more about Appetite for Destruction and how Guns n Roses and Fozzy are the last of a dying breed, but have you tried Bluechew?...”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

13 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Fucking hell, he’s still doing that?  “haha, oh wow that’s really interesting Slash, I never though oh it that. we’ll talk more about Appetite for Destruction and how Guns n Roses and Fozzy are the last of a dying breed, but have you tried Bluechew?...”

I’m probably the minority here but those cheesy voiceovers are a guilty pleasure for me.

• Paid Members

We took a break from interviewing WWE legends of the 90’s and instead chatted with a very frank and candid Steven Gauntley.

Join is for his first interview in over 10 years about 1PW, what went down and his future.

1 or 2 slightly audio difficulties couldn’t prevent us from getting this one up.

https://pppodcast.podbean.com/e/turnchuckle-special-guest-steven-gauntley/ 

SCG Radio returns to the Monday Night War Timeline to discuss January and February 2000! Covering every Raw, Nitro and PPV of the period, complete with notes from the insider newsletters of the time, we break down all the big angles and stories, including the ousting of WCW head writer Vince Russo, the attempted replacement of Kevin Sullivan and subsequent mutiny, the Radicalz entry to the WWF, the debut of Tazz, the sudden ascension of Too Cool, WCW behavioural issues with Scott Steiner and Scott Hall, Hulk Hogan being a prick, The Rock being incredible, Cactus Jack's last stand, the greatness of Kurt Angle, THAT ten man tag, a megapush for Sid and the Harris Boys, some fascinating ratings statistics, and much much more. A lot of fun this week, check it out!

https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/download/d8ijxa/SCG_Radio_151_-_The_Monday_Night_War_in_Jan_and_Feb_2000.mp3

• Paid Members
On 5/5/2019 at 8:16 PM, Kaz Hayashi said:

We took a break from interviewing WWE legends of the 90’s and instead chatted with a very frank and candid Steven Gauntley.

Join is for his first interview in over 10 years about 1PW, what went down and his future.

1 or 2 slightly audio difficulties couldn’t prevent us from getting this one up.

https://pppodcast.podbean.com/e/turnchuckle-special-guest-steven-gauntley/ 

This was a great listen Kaz, nice one. Brought back some good memories! Would be very interested to listen to more of the same, there's so much to go into with the story of 1PW.

I've still got my 1-Up Games exclusive Jakks William Regal mint in box!

I have to admit, Lilian Garcia does extremely good podcasts. I never thought i'd be interested but she asks the right quesitons, has most of her guests face to face rather than phoning in, and does a really good talk. Worth checking out a few of hers

• Awards Moderator
On 5/6/2019 at 1:25 PM, Liam O'Rourke said:

SCG Radio returns to the Monday Night War Timeline to discuss January and February 2000! Covering every Raw, Nitro and PPV of the period, complete with notes from the insider newsletters of the time, we break down all the big angles and stories, including the ousting of WCW head writer Vince Russo, the attempted replacement of Kevin Sullivan and subsequent mutiny, the Radicalz entry to the WWF, the debut of Tazz, the sudden ascension of Too Cool, WCW behavioural issues with Scott Steiner and Scott Hall, Hulk Hogan being a prick, The Rock being incredible, Cactus Jack's last stand, the greatness of Kurt Angle, THAT ten man tag, a megapush for Sid and the Harris Boys, some fascinating ratings statistics, and much much more. A lot of fun this week, check it out!

https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/download/d8ijxa/SCG_Radio_151_-_The_Monday_Night_War_in_Jan_and_Feb_2000.mp3

Highlight of this show was G’s recounting of Cactus Jack’s “Big Earl” promo. The images conjured up - hilarious!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator