Paid Members PunkStep Posted December 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2013 Yes but Steve you're overlooking the fact that he's really 104 years old, so it's quite commendable.
LSM Posted December 1, 2013 Posted December 1, 2013 Photo was taken sometime in the 90's. Bully Ray at the far left and Little Guido at the right. No idea on the other 2.
Paid Members hallicks Posted December 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2013 It's Andy Fordham and Lt. Disher from Monk. Finally!
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted December 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2013 I <3 Renee Young. She's so lovely.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted December 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2013 And a dead ringer for Denis Law....
Paid Members JNLister Posted December 2, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2013 Both of these from the Big Daddy/Giant Haystacks page on Facebook. First up, custom Hasbros of Daddy and Butchreedmark: And what appears to be an early version of the fanfest/meet'n'greet gimmick:
Paid Members chokeout Posted December 3, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2013 Mikey Whiplash has posted pics of the accident he had at ICW the other night. By all accounts it could easily have been a lot worse First off I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes on here and Twitter, I posted a quick update on there last night but for anyone concerned the doctors at the A&E told me I was very lucky as the bar that punctured my thigh actually went 6 inches in and up into my abdomen literally just missing a main artery that if hit I could of easily have bled out before the paramedics arrived. But again thank you to everyone who sent well wishes.
Snitsky's back acne Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 First off I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes on here and Twitter, I posted a quick update on there last night but for anyone concerned the doctors at the A&E told me I was very lucky as the bar that punctured my thigh actually went 6 inches in and up into my abdomen literally just missing a main artery that if hit I could of easily have bled out before the paramedics arrived. But again thank you to everyone who sent well wishes. Fuck!
ultimo the great Posted December 7, 2013 Posted December 7, 2013 Akira Taue's Retirement Ceremony This photo
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 7, 2013 This is a stunning visual from the closing segment of this week's SmackDown... Brilliant photo.
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted December 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2013 i sometimes that the WWE purposely try to set up them cinematic moments because they look so contrived (for the example the face off's and and turn to face the Wrestlemania logo), but sometimes it's pretty fucking cool as above
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted December 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2013 That really is superb.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.