Reznor Posted November 18, 2013 Posted November 18, 2013 The Mountie looks great! He's a strange case, he's looked like a 40-something for the past 25 years or so. With Pierre still being in good shape apparently, imagine how great a reunion would be. On a bit of a tangent i know, but it would be nice if there were some decent feds who cater for nostalgia, bringing in some of these old timers for a few months run here and there.
Paid Members martyngnr Posted November 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 18, 2013 The Mountie looks great! He's a strange case, he's looked like a 40-something for the past 25 years or so. With Pierre still being in good shape apparently, imagine how great a reunion would be. On a bit of a tangent i know, but it would be nice if there were some decent feds who cater for nostalgia, bringing in some of these old timers for a few months run here and there. I'm happy seeing that sort of thing once a year at the King Of Trios.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 18, 2013 I dont think there is a promotion who thinks its worth dealing with Jacques Rougeau general cuntiness to book him for shows these days. PCO cant even stand the bastard.
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted November 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2013 2004 Smackdown. The only brand that saved its best stuff for house shows...
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2013 Dragon Gate USA has the best looking ring in all of wrestling. Some great colours and artwork there.
Rabadoo Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 I was always a fan of the plain green NOAH ring. Simple yet effective.
Vamp Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 I don't think I'm keen on a red ring. Seems like it might prohibit some more colourful attire choices.
KingOfMetal Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 2004 Smackdown. The only brand that saved its best stuff for house shows... Norman Smiley vs. ??? is it Ernest Miller?
Paid Members seph Posted November 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2013 2004 Smackdown. The only brand that saved its best stuff for house shows... Norman Smiley vs. ??? is it Ernest Miller? I think it's Vito.
Vamp Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 Wasn't Smiley a trainer for a bit? I'm surprised he's someone they respected enough for that but maybe that's because when I think of Normal Smiley all I really think of is his hardcore days in WCW.
Paid Members Maverick Posted November 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2013 He's still a trainer down in Florida I think, has been for ages.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2013 That Dragon Gate ring is awful. Red always looks crap as a ring canvas, it's too bright for the cameras and makes it look like a bouncy castle. The black on the outside makes it look all uneven too.
thegamehhh Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 I met Smiley on the WM 27 weekend in the hotel after HOF and had an awesome time chatting to him, great guy
Paid Members JNLister Posted November 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2013 Not sure if this has been posted before, but there's a wrestling artist at: http://robschamberger.com/ He's got hundreds of paintings and prints such as:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.