Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Joey Styles runs WWE.com now from what I remember. No coincidence the content of it has significantly improved over time. Still find the layout a bit fiddly, but it's really improved over the last few years or so.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Old All Star poster. Spot the slight typo on Sweet Saraya's name:

 

1.JPG

 

I think I might have been mugged outside that show.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Old All Star poster. Spot the slight typo on Sweet Saraya's name

I think I might have been mugged outside that show.

What did they mug you for? What did they get?

  • Paid Members
Posted
Old All Star poster. Spot the slight typo on Sweet Saraya's name

I think I might have been mugged outside that show.

What did they mug you for? What did they get?

 

 

Posted
Old All Star poster. Spot the slight typo on Sweet Saraya's name

I think I might have been mugged outside that show.

What did they mug you for? What did they get?

 

Couple of quid and arrested about 20 mins later if I recall correctly.

 

200px-BBM1.jpg

 

Hard times.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Holy shit is that Anvil? Man he should have always wore trunks. Absolute unit. Completely forgettable face without the goatee though. Good find.

Posted

Regarding my comment last week about Heenan looking like some kind of ghost. I wasn't aware he'd had an operation on his jaw, so from a front facing picture without that knowledge it looked like he was on his last legs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...