Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1394455_632576270114204_1359636762_n.jpg

 

Waaaay back in the day, back when Jerry was the best commentator, Michael Cole seemed disinterested and JBL said goofy shit just to get attention.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
gbl61f8.jpg

 

Chris Jericho has weird tits.

 

I was thinking that when he came back in January. Reckon he's had some work done on them like The Rock did back in the day.

Posted
gbl61f8.jpg

 

Chris Jericho has weird tits.

 

I was thinking that when he came back in January. Reckon he's had some work done on them like The Rock did back in the day.

 

He defo had some operation on his pecs last year. Not sure of the exact reason for it, but he did part of the tissue removed, kind of like MMA fighter Tre Telligman (who I think was in a car crash)

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's because his pecs were getting too tit-like. Kofi Kingston had the same thing, I think done by the same guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...