Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

JBL in 2013 with an "Always Pounding Ass" t-shirt scares the shit out of me. He looks well odd now. Speaking of which, who is that next to Cornette at "Screamfest"?

  • Moderators
Posted
JBL in 2013 with an "Always Pounding Ass" t-shirt scares the shit out of me. He looks well odd now. Speaking of which, who is that next to Cornette at "Screamfest"?

 

An actor from HBO show True Blood.

Posted
I understand Vamp worked for NWE in Italy a few months ago.

 

Stop stalking me.

 

Wasn't he in AAA relatively recently?

 

I can't really remember it well (on account of most of the show being pretty bad) but I'm pretty sure he made an appearance at TripleMania. If I have it right in my head he just came out to talk a bit and probably drop hints at the Konnan match AAA are forever hyping.

Posted
Here's Vampy in Italy, with Chris Masters, Mark Andrews and another lad.

That Mark Andrews shouldn't be standing next to Chris Masters. Worlds apart.

Posted

Seen Mark Andrews wrestle live a few times now and he is great to watch, had excellent matches every time. Also got the chance to drunkenly chew his ear off. An absoloute gentlemen he was.

  • Paid Members
Posted
JBL in 2013 with an "Always Pounding Ass" t-shirt scares the shit out of me. He looks well odd now.

That's actually "Always Open" on his shirt there.

 

I'm amazed they ever got away with that "APA Bar & Brothel" t-shirt though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...