Doctor Whos Next Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 The mid-90s were so fucking weird. It was in the middle of everyone knowing it was fake, but Vince and Pat Patterson still wanted everyone to present themselves as if they really knocked about like that. Like "wrestling is fake, but the people in it aren't" or something. Its strange really. These days everyone has to dress in suits because they want you to think they are really sportsmen or business men. Back then, they'd have to carry a hockey stick through the airport, just in case you thought the Goon wasn't a real hockey drop out. Hurricane Helms was once told by Savage and Hogan to show up in full gimmick for events because "nobody is paying to see what we look like at home". Probably the philosophy WWF had in the mid 90s as well. Nobody gave a shit about some bald black bloke with tattoos unless he was wearing a top hat and a voodoo stick. I'd love to see Bossman and Mountie trying to explain their Nightstick or Cattle Prod at check in post 911, or even the Smokin' Gunns.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted October 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2013 Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins on a rollercoaster in a Dubai newspaper.
LSM Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 Did anyone watch this when it came on the Sky? I thought it was quite entertaining. I remember JLC was at the Ipswich All Star show I was at & was out "scouting". When I approached him during the break & he gave the impression that he had no idea what Lucha was all about.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 15, 2013 I bet Justin Lee Collins had "murder in mind" when he was attacking that girlfriend of his. Strange chap.
Fan of Arse Posted October 16, 2013 Posted October 16, 2013 Who is that?! Really is it too difficult to put a caption on a picture?
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted October 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2013 For all I know it looks like an advert for Japanese gay pride!
pgi86 Posted October 16, 2013 Posted October 16, 2013 Who is that?! Really is it too difficult to put a caption on a picture? Tanahashi, Nakamura, Tanahashi, Okada.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted October 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2013 A bunch of last names isn't gonna help a lot for people who don't know who they are from looking at them. Give 'em some context! Is there a story behind the photos? If not, full names so people can Google them might clue them in as to what's so funny.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted October 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2013 A random selection... Frank, just getting red crosses. Can you re-post, as you always have some cracking pics?
rubbafish Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 For those of us who loved to HUSTLE! back in the day, you may have wondered what happened to wrestler/comedian Hard Gay after his serious foot injury at the Korakuen in 2009 (dive that went wrong and needed 12 screws put in)... well he is turning to male modelling! And I gotta say, I think he is pulling it off... for those who don't remember, this is him then... And this is him now...
Mr Lawrence Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 I shudder to think what you were searching for to "cum" across that.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2013 Bob Holly still looking in good shape.
NEWM Posted October 19, 2013 Posted October 19, 2013 I like his Sparky Plugg tattoo more than his Batista one.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2013 That tribal tat is awful and he got it about ten years too late. Other than that he's looking well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.