Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2013 JBL unzipped. Meanie obviously had to perform some embarrassing act before the picture was taken. Meanie's shoot interview is pretty great. Seems like a nice fat lad. Doesn't even seem like a wrestler. More some overweight bloke with asthma who has no business being in a ring. But he's a good guy. Some great stories of him being a pussied whipped bitch when he was seeing Jasmin St Claire and running 3PW.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2013 JBL always freaks me out for some reason. He gives me the heavy creeps. Picture is the stuff of nightmares.
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2013 JBL looks f'n weird these days. How the hell did the Meanie manage to bang St. Claire anyways? fatboy struck porno gold.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted October 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2013 Every time the names Blue Meanie and Jasmin St Clair come up, I think of Danny Doring's tirade against them in his RF shoot interview; http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&a...p;v=Zai9JVbWYZI
Richard Posted October 6, 2013 Posted October 6, 2013 Christ Goldberg's still got mass, looks in total beast mode there. Hopefully he's a bit skint and has a bit of free time available in a few months..
Paid Members garynysmon Posted October 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2013 Strange bit of advertising. Macho Man and Luger in tiny letters with Tatanka and Yoko headlining.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted October 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2013 If Triple X Wrestling don't now book Grado vs Gillberg I'll be heartbroken.
iamtheman Posted October 7, 2013 Posted October 7, 2013 couple of match graphics for matches that never happened. a few more HERE did sid vs vader ever happen in any promotion?
AJSTYLES Posted October 7, 2013 Posted October 7, 2013 did sid vs vader ever happen in any promotion? Yep In Your House 11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPkG7rao-tM
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2013 Yeah, happened at the WWF's "Buried Alive: In Your House" event in October 1996. Winner got the title shot at Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series 1996. EDIT: AJStyles *just* beat me.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2013 I had a weird fascination with Kamala when I was a kid. It seemed like he always promised an appearance but never showed up. There was a few Royal Rumbles I was waiting with baited breath for him. Kamala vs Bam Bam dropping out of WrestleMania IX was a crying shame. I was hungry for blood after the Boss Man good kicking and thought the Ugandan Warrior from Deepest Darkest Africa was the man to deliver Bam Bam Bigelow's tattooed head on a plate to me. Alas it was not the case. Shame really. I'm over it now, though.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted October 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2013 The 10 man tag being dropped from WMX was more gutting for me tbh.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2013 I had a weird fascination with Kamala when I was a kid. It seemed like he always promised an appearance but never showed up. There was a few Royal Rumbles I was waiting with baited breath for him. Kamala vs Bam Bam dropping out of WrestleMania IX was a crying shame. I was hungry for blood after the Boss Man good kicking and thought the Ugandan Warrior from Deepest Darkest Africa was the man to deliver Bam Bam Bigelow's tattooed head on a plate to me. Alas it was not the case. Shame really. I'm over it now, though. I tried to make his shield and mask out of cardboard for my hasbro figure... They were shite. Strangely, that particular figures arm snapped off after dropping it down the stairs. No chance of it being one of his feet, they were moulded together Warlords foot did snap off though after Patrick through it at the dog. It sounds more and more like a shady early 90's road trip. Anyway...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.