Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
Sure is. I'm still trying to figure out who orange shirt is

Its Cody hall the son of Scott

 

Unless he's standing 2 feet in front of everyone he must be massive

He's on tiptoes in the picture with JR, but he probably is around the 6'7 mark.

Posted
Sure is. I'm still trying to figure out who orange shirt is

Its Cody hall the son of Scott

 

Unless he's standing 2 feet in front of everyone he must be massive

He's on tiptoes in the picture with JR, but he probably is around the 6'7 mark.

 

I laughed at that when I saw the pic the other day. It reminded me of some pics I think Paul Bearer had put on his website. One was of Taker and Papa Shango at Summerslam 1992, and both seem to be on their tiptoes.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is that Jim Ross in those photos? Looks like he's already grown the "couldn't give a f*ck" style goatee. Looks like he needs a good bath too. Nice long soak.

Posted
Sure is. I'm still trying to figure out who orange shirt is

Its Cody hall the son of Scott

 

Unless he's standing 2 feet in front of everyone he must be massive

When Hall was on Austin's podcast he was saying he was around 6'7 and about 260-70 pounds

 

not a small lad

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is it just me that absolutely loves Nash and Hall's greying hair as a 'we're ageing but don't fucking care' look?

 

Has there ever been a cooler pair of folks in wrestling as The Outsiders?

  • Paid Members
Posted

The black and red motif and the recent discussion about them on the influential UKFF boards suggest it's definitely Kronik, with 'Taker coming back as fake Brian Adams.

  • Paid Members
Posted
The black and red motif and the recent discussion about them on the influential UKFF boards suggest it's definitely Kronik, with 'Taker coming back as fake Brian Adams.

 

Wonderful

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...