Whiskey_Jim Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 Poor Tammy she seems a total mess, hopefully she gets sorted out soon and for good this time. I don't know about total mess. She's put a few pounds on, for sure, but that happens to the best of us.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 Her teeth aren't real either. And by "not real" I dont mean DDP. I mean Tank Abbott.
dopper Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 Shane Douglas looks ill in that pic his legs look awful Are you basing that on the gold part of his tights being the entire thickness of his legs? Because there is a black part on the outer side of the tights.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 Yeah, I think some people need to adjust the contrast on their monitors. His legs look completely normal.
CTXRussomark Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 Considering he's a near 50 year old ex-ECW wrestler I don't think he looks bad at all: .
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted September 16, 2013 Moderators Posted September 16, 2013 Her teeth aren't real either. And by "not real" I dont mean DDP. I mean Tank Abbott. If you're basing this on footage or a picture of her dentures slipping, then I demand a link immediately.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 Even with the Black bit on the outer of the tights he still looks thin around the legs compared to his upper half. Hi legs just don't look like they have tone at all.
FrankCastle Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 A few... And finally, who ever said IRS never got any booty?
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2013 Reealllly unfortunate placing of that dark camo pattern. Why did Leigh Francis never do a Bo'Selecta Lancashire Hulk? "Eeeee Brutus - I pissed meself". Woah! When he smiles like that you can really see Bo. Never quite been able to see it before.
FrankCastle Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 To everyone here, I've had a bad time of things recently, hence why I haven't posted much in the last few months, but just going back over the past few pages of this thread has made me laugh out loud for the first time in a long time, so thank you, to all of you for brightening things up, and as a thank you, here's a picture of a topless Great Khali walking in on Vince knocking one out over Triple H...
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2013 Big Ahmed Trish and Paulie Walnuts from The Sopranos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.