Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 11, 2013 Moderators Posted September 11, 2013 They definitely wear their suits better than the TNA lot..
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted September 11, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2013 Brilliant picture
Vegeta Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 A lot better looking Mafia, I love the background of the picture also.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 12, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 12, 2013 And here is a picture of the morning after:
Pier Six Brawler Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 Who are the guys in the Muto pic? That's Funaki to the left of Muto, right? I don't recognise the others.
cobystag Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 From left to right: Kai, Masakatsu Funaki, Keiji Mutoh, Masayuki Kono, Yasfumi Nakanoue and ...... Not quite sure?
pgi86 Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 From left to right: Kai, Masakatsu Funaki, Keiji Mutoh, Masayuki Kono, Yasfumi Nakanoue and ...... Not quite sure? Shuji Kondo.
cobystag Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 I thought it was, the size and face sorta fit but I guess he lost the coloured mohawk
rohpete Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 Shane looks terrible in this pic from Heroes and Legends II a couple weeks ago.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted September 12, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 12, 2013 I know its because of the baggyness of the shirt but his legs look like that of a child's.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted September 14, 2013 Moderators Posted September 14, 2013 Remember that "Under the Covers with Sunny" gimmick where you pay her a bunch of money for photos of her and you in bed? Well, looks like at least one dude took her up on her offer: Don't forget the promo!
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2013 the hand on hand action is creeping me out.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted September 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2013 What a fucking slobber. Feel free to link that either face in the bed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.