Mr Lawrence Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 AJ Lee has a new tattoo. I can account for Jay Lethal, Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Kane, Cena, probably Langston too, but I don't know who the rest of the notches are for. It's the date she won the Diva's title. Which is an even worse reason to get a tattoo than the amount of cocks she's taken. I think thats a great tatoo. To many people on here forget how absorbed they used to be with wrestling, now they think its cool to slag people of for taking it to serious. Fairplay to her for sticking with what she believes in and achieving for what is to her the pinnacle of success. I bet the same people who slag it off are the same people wbo when they pisd get their photos out of what they had took with wretlers who were famous 25yrs ago and bore theirmates about it
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted September 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2013 I have to agree its not a bad tattoo. Despite whatever way people perceive she entered the business, she always has been a huge fan of it all, much like Cena and you can only assume reaching the top of her class of wrestling is an achievement for her she could only have dreamed of. Also its not like the tattoo is going to be too noticeable, she always keeps her hair down and unless they Molly Holly her and shave her bald it won't ever really be seen that much. Admittedly she could have gone for an ankle or something but I'm really not one to talk about tattoo positioning so fair play to the lady.
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2013 Who is that between Bret & Owen? The guide.
King Pitcos Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 I bet the same people who slag it off are the same people wbo when they pisd get their photos out of what they had took with wretlers who were famous 25yrs ago and bore theirmates about it or get pisd n cum on ukff 2rant nonsensicly lol
EdgarTheSlouch Posted September 4, 2013 Author Posted September 4, 2013 Who is that between Bret & Owen? The guide. Actually its former WWF Snapper Tom Buchanan
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted September 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2013 I've no issue with her getting a tattoo to commemorate winning the Divas title. Fair play to her if that represents a lifelong dream come true. Zack Ryder's probably got one commemorating the date his first action figure went on sale in Walmart. I just think it looks like Vern Schillinger's done it. There are better ways to write a date.
Whiskey_Jim Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 Who is that between Bret & Owen? The guide. Actually its former WWF Snapper Tom Buchanan His eyes are a little Scott Hall like
Mr Lawrence Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 I bet the same people who slag it off are the same people wbo when they pisd get their photos out of what they had took with wretlers who were famous 25yrs ago and bore theirmates about it or get pisd n cum on ukff 2rant nonsensicly lol Oll
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted September 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2013 I've no issue with her getting a tattoo to commemorate winning the Divas title. Fair play to her if that represents a lifelong dream come true. Zack Ryder's probably got one commemorating the date his first action figure went on sale in Walmart. I just think it looks like Vern Schillinger's done it. There are better ways to write a date. Though probably utterly unrelated, the scratching date style of it all does come off as a little "crazy". Maybe a hint at her character in it. I'm probably swinging and missing with that though.
Loki Posted September 5, 2013 Posted September 5, 2013 I've no issue with her getting a tattoo to commemorate winning the Divas title. Fair play to her if that represents a lifelong dream come true. Zack Ryder's probably got one commemorating the date his first action figure went on sale in Walmart. I just think it looks like Vern Schillinger's done it. There are better ways to write a date. That's the best sort of tattoo.
Paid Members JNLister Posted September 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 5, 2013 Wrestling Heritage has a 100 best British wrestling (TV era) photos at: http://www.wrestlingheritage.co.uk/WEBPROT...op100photos.htm I don't usually link to their pics elsewhere as they are quite protective of their content for understandable reasons, but just as a one-off, this is a great example of how big wrestling was in the culture:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.