Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Those are wonderful. I particularly liked the tweaked ring names ("Huge Hulk Hogan!" Andre the SUPERgiant!") and the mis-spellings.

 

Mangum TA suggests a somewhat more dental persona than in reality.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Mangum TA suggests a somewhat more dental persona than in reality.

 

 

Well the tickets are on sale at the local pharmacy. Cheap plug reminder to pick up some Colgate

  • Paid Members
Posted

Ha, Sunny doing the Undertaker eyes in the second pic. Probably trying to break the awkward silence.

 

EDIT - fuck off. Beaten to it.

Posted

She's tragic, Sunny. I know she seems to have zero self-awareness, and did a lot of questionable things back in her heyday, but a few years ago when she got herself back in shape and did an appearance or two for WWE, it seemed like she might be in a good place. Now look at her.

 

I guess... is she still hitting the hard drugs?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...