Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 21, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2013 Was that where that gif is from where Scott Hall is getting spanked by some woman? Never fails to make me laugh that. Hall's face is priceless.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 21, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2013 Here's Bobby Heenan today. He was with Hogan and Okerlund and a few others at Hogan's Shop in Tampa.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 21, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2013 Good to see him looking happy , but that photo is really upsetting.
CTXRussomark Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 I have so much respect for Heenan. Every single report that comes out from fans meeting him, even at his lowest points, say he's still the friendliest and most approachable person in the room. It's really sad seeing him looking like that but to be honest the guy could easily have been dead right now. He's survived so much and has come out of it all seemingly happy with life. You can't argue with that. Is that his wife in the photo?
fraserbee Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 As sad as it is to see him like that, it's the best I've seen Heenan looking in a fair few years and its great to see him smiling.
d-d-d-dAz Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 To be honest, I thought Bobby looked far better than I expected him to at this point. I'd say it doesn't look like there has been a noticeable decline in his physical apppearance in the last 12/18 months. Which is great, relatively speaking. In terms of his cancer, is he in remission? Cancer free, now? Or, is he still in the thick of it?
CTXRussomark Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 To be honest, I thought Bobby looked far better than I expected him to at this point. I'd say it doesn't look like there has been a noticeable decline in his physical apppearance in the last 12/18 months. Which is great, relatively speaking. In terms of his cancer, is he in remission? Cancer free, now? Or, is he still in the thick of it? He's been cancer free for years I'm sure. All the changes in appearance over the past few years have been down to them trying to reconstruct his jaw and the complications that went with it. Plus he had a fall last year and broke his hip, which I guess is why he has the walker in the photo. But yeah, in terms of overall health I'd say he's doing great considering. *EDIT* Just for comparison here's a video of him from February 2012 - .
FrankCastle Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 I loved Bobby Heenan, still the best heel commentator there's been for me. So sad that he was affected with the disease he had - if he wasn't so inform, I'd love to see WWE pay tribute to him in some way, like having him as a special guest at Mania 30, but alas that won't happen now...
LSM Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 This was bought for me for my birthday. I remember it well, the goodie bag consisted of a video, action figure and stickers. The meet and greet was with RVD & Booker T. As a bonus I spotted Linda McMahon talking to some suits and got a quick pice with her as well. Twas a fun day. A lot of money though.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 24, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2013 The outfit still fits.
Winston Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Jeez, is that John Morrison next to Nash? Not looking like he used to! More like the Macho Man
KingOfMetal Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Sure is. I'm still trying to figure out who orange shirt is
rohpete Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Sure is. I'm still trying to figure out who orange shirt is Its Cody hall the son of Scott Another few pics of him
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.