Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Sheamus at the All Ireland Semi-Final between Dublin and Kerry yesterday

 

BTFZdsbIMAAPq8v.jpg

 

Dublin won,obviously:

 

BTFurdcIgAAg_40.jpg

 

Outside his old house:

 

BTGAvM5IEAA5sLd.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted
A memo to Vince with suggestions for Mick Foley's new name from 1996. Check some of that shit out.

999180_497273963684583_587106470_n.png66754_496535907091722_1412424304_n.png

 

The best name on that sheet is clearly "Debbie Bonnanzio", the former cowgirl turned Bob Orton valet.

  • Paid Members
Posted

tumblr_msilmwE2sE1rnxnzdo4_500.gif

AJ Lee has a new tattoo.

 

I can account for Jay Lethal, Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Kane, Cena, probably Langston too, but I don't know who the rest of the notches are for.

  • Paid Members
Posted
tumblr_msilmwE2sE1rnxnzdo4_500.gif

AJ Lee has a new tattoo.

 

I can account for Jay Lethal, Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Kane, Cena, probably Langston too, but I don't know who the rest of the notches are for.

 

It's the date she won the Diva's title.

  • Paid Members
Posted
tumblr_msilmwE2sE1rnxnzdo4_500.gif

AJ Lee has a new tattoo.

 

I can account for Jay Lethal, Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Kane, Cena, probably Langston too, but I don't know who the rest of the notches are for.

 

It's the date she won the Diva's title.

Which is an even worse reason to get a tattoo than the amount of cocks she's taken.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...