Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

"No partners..... 30 opponents"

 

Well, no. If you're in it you have 29 opponents.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

30 opponents would be a mistake if you are referring to a single wrestler, but that's just stating the everyman for himself thing. I dont see that as a mistake. Hogan's an opponent to Boss Man, Boss Man is an opponent to Hogan. All its saying is everyone is an opponent to the next man. Its the poster so they are stating everyone is everyone elses enemy. I dont see much wrong with that.

Posted
Anyone spot the mistake...

 

wwf_royalrumble_1989_poster.jpg

 

No, care to tell us or post a version we can read?

 

(If it's the 30 opponents thing... there are 30 opponents in a Rumble match. All opponents of each other.)

Posted
Port Talbot Town FC supporters en route to play TNS this weekend...

 

1237167_10201462384296521_1385693624_n.jpg

 

because one guys wearing a sheep mask this is wrestling related?

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
Port Talbot Town FC supporters en route to play TNS this weekend..

 

because one guys wearing a sheep mask this is wrestling related?

 

Erick Rowan from the Wyatt Family wears a sheep mask to the ring, which is the connection I made. I don't know if it's what Man On Coach was going for, but it made AshC think of the Wyatts!

Posted
Port Talbot Town FC supporters en route to play TNS this weekend..

 

because one guys wearing a sheep mask this is wrestling related?

 

Erick Rowan from the Wyatt Family wears a sheep mask to the ring, which is the connection I made. I don't know if it's what Man On Coach was going for, but it made AshC think of the Wyatts!

 

i know he does thats why i said it because one guy is wearing a mask it then makes it wrestling related

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...