Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2013 In light of the recent Virgil pictures, this one made me laugh: Tito gets the girl, Virgil stands there looking desperate to be in the photo I think its more of the fact that there is no room to sit in Virgil's lap without squashing it.
Richie Freebird Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 Mickie Knuckles new look. Que the hillarious "it's an improvement lol" jokes. Cool mask though.
Paid Members hallicks Posted August 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2013 Love that. Never realised they'd laid out the crowd like a union jack. Let's have another PPV over here! Edit: it's not a union jack, is it, quite. They should have though. I rolled my eyes at the caption on wwe.com though "The event drew more than 80,000 passionate members of the WWE Universe." Mind you, this pic confirms my suspicions as a kid. Basically, you don't see fuck all at the back. I'm sure the view was better than that photo portrays. I went to the old wembley a couple of times in fairly shite seats and it wasn't that bad. Though I suppose it's different for football, I dunno.
dopper Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 I was sat that far from the ring and spent most of the night watching it the same way as the person immediately in front of the person who took that photo: through a pair of binoculars.
LSM Posted August 11, 2013 Posted August 11, 2013 Not sure if these have been posted before but just came across them:
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2013 Look at the state of him now. The body of Les Dennis.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2013 Looks like some sort of misguided al fresco attempt to live up to his gimmick. Even John Holmes played the bottom once in his career. What was the point of even being there? Exactly. Russ Abbot might have performed the national anthem.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted August 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2013 Look at the state of him now. The body of Les Dennis. I don't know if that would be as bad if he actually had some form of tan. Without one he just looks like a pasty old Dad on a beach in his budgie smugglers.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted August 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2013 Helllllooooo Laddddiiieeeess "The big valbowski, has plenty of sausage to go around.... In fact, no i don't, keep ya fookin hands off me dinner" What move is he involved in there? Neither man looks negatively affected. Slightly looking like he may may just be sat on his crotch.
KingOfMetal Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 Look at the state of him now. The body of Les Dennis. thats pretty fucking grim considering he was only in TNA a couple of years back in pretty OK shape. Also, what is that Korean (I think the letting is Korean) poster for, or is just some kind of fan art? as there are some TNA guys on there too
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.