KingOfMetal Posted August 21, 2013 Posted August 21, 2013 Not sure of a unification, but there had been special attraction matches between the WWF and NWA World champions. I believe one of them, Backlund vs. Harley Race,bis on the upcoming MSG DVD
Flatulent Dad Posted August 22, 2013 Posted August 22, 2013 Don Frye accepts the 6-minute makeover challenge. This week's grateful recipient, a Mr. Takayama of Sumida, Tokyo :
LSM Posted August 22, 2013 Posted August 22, 2013 WCW zoomed in on this sign before the Hart & Hogan vs. Piper & Savage match at The Great American Bash '98.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted August 24, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2013 Macho Man goes full on Condorman. Muta has the best ring entrance masks.
AJSTYLES Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 Magnum TA Mildred Burke in a mud match Karl Von Hess
Vegeta Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 Haha that WCW Jurassic Park sign is quality. Never thought I would see a Mildred Burke mud wrestling match picture.
Paid Members Quentin Posted August 24, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2013 The chap on the right here is Wilhelm Von Homburg. Vigo from Ghostbusters in his wrestling days (The other bloke is his old man).
EdgarTheSlouch Posted August 24, 2013 Author Posted August 24, 2013 Haha that WCW Jurassic Park sign is quality. Never thought I would see a Mildred Burke mud wrestling match picture. Better than a bra n panties match anyhoo
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted August 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 25, 2013 Randy Orton's customised WWE title belt...
Paid Members JohnnyChimpo Posted August 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 25, 2013 I quite like that Orton belt. But I'm gay for anything Orton, so whatever. That Randy Savage picture posted by Black2 is amazing though. He looks the absolute business.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.