Paid Members DCW Posted October 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2013 He needs a new hat though.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted October 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2013 Dean Ambrose loves a fruit cocktail.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 19, 2013 Moderators Posted October 19, 2013 I shudder to think what you were searching for to "cum" across that. This post is so bad I'm tempted to suspend you.
d-d-d-dAz Posted October 19, 2013 Posted October 19, 2013 I've never ever seen a man with a tattoo of a star-spangled shoehorn resting precariously beneath his nipple. How odd.
Twatters Posted October 19, 2013 Posted October 19, 2013 I thought maybe Brian Cage (the guy with Steiner) only looked quite as big as he does because he fights alot of smaller guys on the indies but the photo suggests otherwise.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2013 Yeah, he's got a hell of a look. Is he any good?
Twatters Posted October 19, 2013 Posted October 19, 2013 Yeah, he's got a hell of a look. Is he any good? His style is quite 'indy' if that makes sense, but a few months in WWE's training facility and i reckon he'd be great. He's always been in great shape but got even bigger lately due to competing in some bodybuilding competitions. And it has made him a bit less agile in the ring. He has been known to hit a pretty great looking springboard moonsault. He wrestled on TNA's Gutcheck vs Jay Bradley.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2013 He was on Impact for the Gut Check. He impressed everyone. So of course they passed on him. He ultimately killed the Gut Check, because you simply couldn't take it seriously after he got passed on. Ivelisse Velez was great on it as well. Those two should be working for TNA right now. They were great.
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2013 I shudder to think what you were searching for to "cum" across that. This post is so bad I'm tempted to suspend you. you got my backing.
ultimo the great Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 Wolpac meets Bullet Club Hall and Cody with cake Hall as Diamond Studd Jim Cornette at Scarefest Another pic of Mr Aguila/Essa Rios L.A Park/WCW La Parka having a bad day JBL gets to meet Vampiro CM Punk and Samoa Joe doing something to Colt Cabana Scary pic of L.A Park New Japan faces on bus
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 21, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2013 JBL gets to meet Vampiro Fucking hell, I'm one of few who actually really like Vampiro and I don't think I would've recognised him here, he looks like he should be working on a fruit and veg stall in the market.
RoryFice Posted October 21, 2013 Posted October 21, 2013 JBL gets to meet Vampiro That's Vampiro?! He looks surprisingly "normal", I assume he doesn't wrestle any more?
ultimo the great Posted October 21, 2013 Posted October 21, 2013 There was a rumour he's ill edit Link
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.