Arthur B. Funky Posted November 21, 2013 Posted November 21, 2013 EPIC costume, & I used to love this gimmick. Even though I was 20 when he debuted.
Arthur B. Funky Posted November 21, 2013 Posted November 21, 2013 Rhod Gilbert on the left ... isn't it?!! Where's the flaming battenburg tattoo ... ??!
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 22, 2013 Couple of pro wrestling meets MMA pictures. Hulk Hogan with Bellator's Eddie Alvarez and Mike Chandler; Big Dave Batista and UFC Womens champion Ronda Rousey;
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 22, 2013 Posted November 22, 2013 So, I'm on my phone and can't really post a pic, but if someone is so inclined they can go on the Action Bronson Twitter page and there's an odd pic of Bronson, his crew, Batista and Mr Belding. It's a bit strange.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 22, 2013 I've heard the name, but never realised that Action Bronson was an enormous white fat fuck with a troll beard.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted November 23, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2013 How long has Mr Belding looked like Vigo the Carpathian?
C-Rock Posted November 23, 2013 Posted November 23, 2013 Its absolutely heartbreaking seeing Bobby Heenan in that condition. I wish I'd never seen that picture, I'd of preferred to have remembered him as he was during the Hall of Fame a few years back, still watching now it now gives me goosebumps when he receives the much deserved standing ovation during his induction.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 23, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2013 Its absolutely heartbreaking seeing Bobby Heenan in that condition. I wish I'd never seen that picture, I'd of preferred to have remembered him as he was during the Hall of Fame a few years back, still watching now it now gives me goosebumps when he receives the much deserved standing ovation during his induction. Yeah, but it's nice to know that he's actually beaten the cancer. When I first saw him like that it really upset me, because I thought he was dying. I think it's nice that he's healthy enough to get out and do these conventions now. Must be nice for him to hang out with all his old mates after what he's been through over the past ten years.
Alexio Posted November 23, 2013 Posted November 23, 2013 How long has Mr Belding looked like Vigo the Carpathian? Right hand side. When the actual Vigo was a wrestler himself.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.