truthofsin Posted November 27, 2013 Posted November 27, 2013 Is he still parading about with the wrong world title?? I guess he figures he can't get a replica of the version he held, so he went for the biggest one.
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted November 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 27, 2013 From WWE.com - a "Where Are They Now?" article on Victoria Link to article That's "Dynamite" Pete Dunne in the blue check shirt and "Lightning Kid" Mark Andrews pointing to his own face.
Paid Members JNLister Posted November 28, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2013 Completely unrelated to anything, but I uploaded in response to a question on another forum, so I might as well stick it here. It's from the Johnny Cougar comic strip:
mojojojo Posted November 28, 2013 Posted November 28, 2013 Del Rio has turned into a "skinny fat ass" hasn't he?
Paid Members PunkStep Posted November 28, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2013 Fantastic. Must be the work of Johnny Ace. He obviously got fired this week from working for the E! website.
Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted November 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2013 I always like seeing pictures of the roster hanging out so here's one from Brussels in 2007.
Bohan Posted November 29, 2013 Posted November 29, 2013 Been creating a set of BritWres trading cards in the style of the old football Promatch cards, thought I would post a couple of examples here of the works in progress. If anyone wants to see the rest then follow @jive_soul_bro on Twitter Thanks!
Ant Posted November 29, 2013 Posted November 29, 2013 They're awesome. I hope the guys see them as I'm sure they'll love them!
Bohan Posted November 29, 2013 Posted November 29, 2013 They're awesome. I hope the guys see them as I'm sure they'll love them! Cheers much appreciated, done around ten so far and had a really positive response from all the guys on both Facebook and Twitter.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 30, 2013 Check out the brilliant poster.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2013 There's the lads
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted December 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2013 "Mean Gene" really doesn't freaking age.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted December 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2013 "Mean Gene" really doesn't freaking age. True but not ageing is more impressive if you stay looking young, Mean Gene has looked 70 for 30 years.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.