King Pitcos Posted December 16, 2013 Posted December 16, 2013 I'd forgotten these gems from Bitter Bret, but they're probably already in this thread:
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2013 Best thing for Bret's career was not working Hogan in 1993. Hogan would have buried him in the ring. Bret forgets it takes two to make a match. Hogan would have pulled every trick in the book to make Bret look inferior. The alternative of not wrestling him was better than going into the shark tank that was a babyface vs babyface situation with Hogan.
Paid Members DCW Posted December 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 17, 2013 Uso's and Roman Reigns as youngfellas.
The Reverend Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 for those who are fans of *ahem* AJ lee's ASSets, heres a link with pictures you will enjoy, i know i did............... Aj Lee Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That's my new screensaver sorted!!
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 18, 2013 *CLICK HERE FOR NUDE AJ LEE PIX*
Paid Members Wretch Posted December 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 18, 2013 *CLICK HERE FOR NUDE AJ LEE PIX* Clicking on that, I've noticed Apter has a link for Dory Funk's website. You don't see sites like that anymore
Paid Members PunkStep Posted December 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 18, 2013 Brilliant! Proper Geocities stuff. All it needs is scrolling text and a massive visit-count gimmick at the bottom.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 18, 2013 Moderators Posted December 18, 2013 Wow! Frames! I forgot they even existed once upon a time..
Heath Scumm Posted December 20, 2013 Posted December 20, 2013 The boys are back in town... CZW legend Nick Mondo with the current crop of deathmatch faith keepers. I'm not sure about Havoc's facial hair. If he wants to marry me any time soon he can get that fucker shaved right off. Is Rory Mondo wearing some sort of a mask? That's a very interesting unique look he's got going on
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2013 Wait a sec, that is Sick Nick Mondo in 2013?! When the fuck did he come back? I'm stunned. What a blast from the past that is. That would actually make me watch CZW just out of curiosity. Always wanted to see Mondo vs Pogo the Clown when I was 17. No idea why, but they were many a create a wrestler for me on SmackDown Shut Your Mouth.
Richie Freebird Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 Chris Masters kicking arse in Egypt. Wait a sec, that is Sick Nick Mondo in 2013?! When the fuck did he come back? I'm stunned. What a blast from the past that is. That would actually make me watch CZW just out of curiosity. Yep, that's Mondo in 2013. he came back for the Cage of Death the other week. The stream is available at the RF on demand site. I'm sure I saw somewhere that he was doing some stunt work for one of the Iron Man movies recently. Could have been nonsense though, I think it might have been posted by another old deathmatch wrestler on Facebook. Is Rory Mondo wearing some sort of a mask? That's a very interesting unique look he's got going on Face paint. Here are the Mondos recreating that scene from yeas ago...
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 21, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2013 I'm sure I saw somewhere that he was doing some stunt work for one of the Iron Man movies recently. Could have been nonsense though, I think it might have been posted by another old deathmatch wrestler on Facebook. Drake Younger said he'd been living in Japan working as an indpendent film maker for the last few years. Would make sense, because his name has never came up for years, and you'd think he'd have been in demand for some of the CZW big shows. The two pictures are a nice touch. I remember that scene from the Nick Mondo documentary they did. I always liked Nick Mondo. He always had more than your average death match wrestler as far as appeal goes. He's like Necro Butcher. He had a following and a buzz about him, which I always like. Its hard to stand out among the pack. I always thought he should have came back during the CZW/ROH feud. Him coming out with an industrial strimmer would have been quite the angle during that heated battle.
Paid Members DCW Posted December 21, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2013 Big E auctioned off some of his singlets,bought toys with the proceeds and took them to a Childrens home.
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted December 21, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2013 I continue to love Big E more and more. What a wonderful man he seems.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.