Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Kurt might be the only one to get away with wearing that Tapout sportsdirect gear, also the amount of shite that he's put into his body over the years I think he looks alright.

Posted

Ryan Giggs, Cesc Fabregas, Piers Morgan and The Muppets are also on that 1D thing, so expect a few odd pics flying around!

 

I think comparing Angle, a wrestler for 20 years and a man who's put all sorts into his body with Harry Styles, a fresh young man with stylists and beauty therapists (i imagine!) is slightly unfair :p

Posted

What you don't know is that that picture is taken during a rare moment of down time from shooting the new George at ASDA commercial, promoting their new range of horrible novelty t-shirts.

Posted
1476229_512862305477644_1947459246_n.jpg

 

I swear Undertaker is melting. All that will be left are those ears and an ink spot come summer.

as difficult to imagine as it may be, the Deadman is dead old and that.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Beautifully spotted on the Menry ID, Kaz. He's definitely in full blown "I'm not The Undertaker, fuck off and leave me alone" mode right there. That's surely the only explanation for that top.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...