Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Chris Masters kicking arse in Egypt.

1480675_10202634121964369_1033390231_n.jpg

 

Anyone know the context for this photo? Because I'm sure that is UFC fighter Krzysztof Soszynski on the next camel along.

Posted

Masters looks like hes been blue-screened onto a stock photo of the pyramids, like when you go to London Zoo and they try to get you to buy your picture with an elephant that wasn't there

  • Paid Members
Posted
It is just a photo of two gay lords on camels. No back story needed.

 

Gay Lords? Had no idea that they were members of high parliament. Jolly good show chaps.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Can't imagine how difficult it must be for him. Even a look at his pictures and in seconds I could help think that I bet he likes a drink/smoke/something. Wrong of me yes, but fucker, must it fucking difficult being his son.

How olds he there? Is he training it anything?

  • Paid Members
Posted

He's training with Harry Smith. He doesn't seem to give a shit. His facebook had pictures of his Dad on it and he's like "RIP Dad, ur a ledge" and stuff like that.

 

He didn't live with his Dad. He only saw him a every now and again. So he only remembers nice Chris who popped round with Jakks figures and free folding chairs. He didn't know violent daily basket case Benoit.

  • Paid Members
Posted

ahh fair enough, well it's not but you know what I mean. I assume the random questioning from people about papa must be tough.

 

I didn't even know this kid existed until the photo above, fuck knows if this has be discussed on here or not. Say if he got to the point that he was good enough to sign up to a development deal, do you think he would be 'allowed'. Would the association of being a Benoit bairn be too much for WWE to deal with? I can only assume they would only be able to bring him in without any recognition of his father what so ever.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I was just listening to the MLW podcast and Teddy Hart (of all people) said he's a pretty shifty character. He stared out a black policeman when he was with Teddy Hart. Lance Storm refused to train him and Teddy told him to go and bring some tracksuit bottoms back to his house and he'd train him for free. And then the kid just never showed up again. Sounds like a bit of a headcase.

Posted
I was just listening to the MLW podcast and Teddy Hart (of all people) said he's a pretty shifty character. He stared out a black policeman when he was with Teddy Hart. Lance Storm refused to train him and Teddy told him to go and bring some tracksuit bottoms back to his house and he'd train him for free. And then the kid just never showed up again. Sounds like a bit of a headcase.

 

Why did Lance Storm refuse to train him? as far as him getting signed by WWE goes, I'd imagine Jamie Knoble would be stunned for a few seconds first time he turns up backstage then he'd shake out of it and nod towards the nearest closet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...