NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Outside of the interview at the end that was a nothing show, nice to see Nikki Storm now Glencross on the show but she seemed really out of place in a team with two hip-hop inspired gals. Itami still does nothing for me, the crowd seemed to have stopped caring already too.

Had to steal Naka's trollface.

Edited by Merzbow

Liked the Takeover: Brooklyn video package. Am looking forward to it.

That sure is one gnarly scar on Itami's shoulder isn't it?

Am I the only one pleased the ring announcer correctly pronounced 'Glasgow'? It always sounded like 'Glass-Cow' whenever Chimel (I think) used to announce it.
NXT Womens division just gained itself 3 newbies this week and with Ember Moon debuting Saturday it should be just fine going forward.

Nakamura's just brilliant isn't he?

Itami's match wasn't much, but just getting those minutes under his belt are what he needs. Crowd didn't react to him, but to say that they're starting to not care might a little harsh. This was taped the same night as the previous match from a couple of weeks back and he did more or less the exact same match here, so the crowd essentially saw the same match twice.

I'd never seen Daria or Mandy Rose before as I didn't watch Tough Enough, but they both seemed to do fair enough for a first time out on TV.

Liv Morgan's 'Jersey Girl' Schlick doesn't do anything for me seen as its the exact same as what Carmella has done since she came around.

Remember during Breaking Ground when William Regal was trying to give ideas & pointers to Aaliyah with regards to her entrance? I imagine that he will have had the same conversation with Alexa Bliss at some point, and is doing that clenched fist really the best that she could come up with?

It seems as though James Storm could once again be finished working with TNA.

We plan to have more on the matter once details become available, but it's been reported that Storm made several comments during tonight's Impact tapings in regard to having fulfilled his contractual obligations. Storm even referred to his situation as "contract B.S."

Storm said he wanted his final match with TNA to be against Bram and said we may see him teaming with an old friend soon, teasing a possible WWE NXT return to team with Bobby Roode.He also thanked fans for supporting him.

Don't you fucking dare come in and ruin GLORIOUS.

• Moderators

Please somebody who can post that green screen picture of Henry Godwinn's son. Poor fucker was NEVER gonna make it, his body was just all wrong.

I don't know what you're talking about NEWM!

80aee10b7dbuckdixon.jpg

Bonafide stud.

WHERE IS HIS BELLY BUTTON?

191318657758.jpg

• Paid Members

Looks like James Storm is doing an extended spell in the UK/Europe during September and October. I'm sure there will be plenty of work for him.

Edited by gadge